Valued Contributor

Re: Dr. Alex Karev leaving Grey's Anatomy!

Wouldn't this be the greatest opportunity to start a new show - Alex and Izzy working in the medical field living on a great farm in the midwest along with their 2 adorable kids.  A perfect new series!  Don't scoff - it could happen.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Katherine Heigl has already had a couple of new series that never took off. 

Honored Contributor

Loved the episode I watched Grey in the beginning and then borrows several years when we lost cable post Hurricane Sandy.

I liked the way to show was done, it expalined a lot

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Katherine Heigl has already has a couple of new series that never took off. 

I get the feeling she is a pain in the neck wherever she goes. It's possible that the people who would create a show for Alex and Izzy wouldn't want to work with Heigl.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I get the feeling she is a pain in the neck wherever she goes. It's possible that the people who would create a show for Alex and Izzy wouldn't want to work with Heigl.

@Jordan2   I have that feeling too. Supposedly Mr. Chambers left to branch out into other things so I could see this [maybe in the future] if his "branching out" doesn't work. It often doesn't.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

I also did not expect that ending.  I thought Izzi had died and forgot that she had actually left.  I was happy that Alex found a happy ending and he is at peace, however, my heart broke for Jo.  She was abandoned as a child, her mother cannot even stand to look at her and her previous husband beat her constantly.  She had finally found love and security and is an incredible Dr. and now she finds Alex left her.   I think the worst part was the cowardly way he did it by sending her a letter.  She deserved better than that.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I also did not expect that ending.  I thought Izzi had died and forgot that she had actually left.  I was happy that Alex found a happy ending and he is at peace, however, my heart broke for Jo.  She was abandoned as a child, her mother cannot even stand to look at her and her previous husband beat her constantly.  She had finally found love and security and is an incredible Dr. and now she finds Alex left her.   I think the worst part was the cowardly way he did it by sending her a letter.  She deserved better than that.

I wonder if Jo will get together with her good friend, the doctor Lincoln? Amelia seems done with him, the baby will probably turn out to be Owens' because that would make more drama for him and Teddi (Teddi slept with Greg Germann's character). Camilla Luddington (Jo)  is pregnant with her second child, if they write it in it would have to  be Alexs'.