Honored Contributor

@sunala, I didn't see it because I haven't watched in many years but I'm sure you're correct about Leeza Gibbons.  She's always been one of the good ones.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Enjoyed tonight's show. Didn't agree with the first person fired. Thoroughly agreed with the second because the PM didn't bring back the right person.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I'll be watching, it's hilarious that the media (that shall not be named) is calling for a boycott.......yawn.  I doubt most viewers take their cues from them.

Honored Contributor

Thought it was bad-poorly done. I also am a spelling nut. It is Portia( quality of mercy and all that). Didn't know most of the celebs.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

Watching the second episode now...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

They are a really beautiful group of women!

Esteemed Contributor

@TY wrote:

I haven't decided if I'll watch the revamped celebrity apprentice or not

As of right now, DT is quite happy that "his" ratings are better than Ahhhnuld's......

*Call Tyrone*
Valued Contributor

I don't give a ****** what DT has to say, I am really enjoying this season's show!

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Celebrity Apprentice

[ Edited ]

I like Celebrity Apprentice.  My favorite part is the execution of the project.  It is interesting to see how the celebrities organize their projects.  Project Management if you are good at it,  can be a valuable skill in many areas of your life.  I also like the fact that monies earned go to some very worthy charities.

Honored Contributor

I like it because it's different.  Not better, not worse, just different.  I liked it when Donald Trump did it too.

I think the entire thing is very manipulated as far as who's leaving.  The dull one's get booted out, simple as that.