Respected Contributor

i knew matt would win even though i was hoping george would be the winner.  i have always been a big fan, but i don't think he was mainstream enough for them to choose him.

Esteemed Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

It was pretty non climatic. I miss the hoopla at the finale when Trump was there. This was just bleh. 

We have enough hoopla with him now. eyeroll.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: Celebrity Apprentice

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114 wrote:

@KatieB wrote:

I've never watched the show.   I can certainly take Arnold more than Trump...

Agreed! Trump trashed Arnolds ratings - but he had an ebb and flow with ratings on the show as well. One would think DT has bigger fish to fry right  now!! Woman Frustrated

Only takes a few secs to send out a tweet. 

Takes much longer to have a cigar.

Honored Contributor

Well I guess there's "hoopla" and then there's "hoopla".

In my lexicon of TV viewing, this one was about a half step above staring at a test pattern- remember those?

And don't I recall that the original core of the show was identifying those up and comers who would be driving big business in their futures? Hmmmm has anyone seen many of those around lately?

Honored Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

The best part of the show was when arnold  met kaitlin jenner.arniold didnot know

weather to shake her hand or kiss her.funniest thing i ever saw.

Ha! I didn't watch.  I need to retrieve it from my trash bin and watch that.

Love Arnold!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

From what has been posted here, this show was filmed a year ago.  I think it would be really difficult for everyone to keep the winner a secret for that long.  It makes sense to film two endings and keep it a secret until the end.

I imagine the producers followed along on social media to see who the favorite was and that probably factored into their winner.

I didn't watch the finale because I was behind in my viewing on Monday and social media posts told me who the winner was before I was able to catch up, so I didn't bother to watch it.

I was fine with whoever won as they were both worthy.  If I had a vote, it would have been George.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN