Honored Contributor

Wow

Spoiler
I really didn't see Boy George in the finale.  
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor
I have enjoyed watching the past few weeks, I don't understand why there has been hype that it isn't good. I think Arnold has done a nice job, always like to see what celebrities are really made of creatively. I think boy George will win...
Trusted Contributor
So who is the other one left to battle it out with the person listed in the Spoiler?
Honored Contributor

The other celebrity is

Spoiler
Matt Iseman
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Boy George was hilarous with the keyboard player.  I'm glad he stood up to the producers.  I'm guessing they wanted George to fire him since he is the boss. I wonder if that will come back to bite him.  I know Donald has said in the past that if a member of the team wasn't doing something they should have been fired.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

This week, I was obsessed with Leila's shoes in the first task.  Brooke's shoes were nice, too, but way too high for me.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: Celebrity Apprentice

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 at first I thought the same way you did - that George should have fired him but then I thought about it from another perspective. He did delegate that task to a member of his team so if it comes up next week, that could be his saving grace.

Glad Brooke was terminated because she skated through a number of times in earlier tasks plus I don't care for her.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

I hope Boy George wins but I have a feeling Matt is going to pull out a win.  I do think Matt was given by far a weaker team. 

I've always liked Laila on any show she has appeared.  Last night I thought she was arrogant. (in some ways like her father)

Jessica Alba looked miserable throughout most of the presentations.  Hasn't her company had problems recently?

Once again Arnold had to bring up his Mr. Universe days.

I could not believe the cruise guy's name was Arnold Donald.

Trusted Contributor
In regards to the keyboard player, I felt boy George was right to have him removed, I think your right about firing the keyboard player himself instead of tasking it out. I think he tried to tell the keyboard player in a nice way...maybe the keyboard player was planted there to see how boy George would react to him...just a thought. Truthfully, why would a hired keyboard player assume he knew more than the songwriter? Anyway, I really hope the show isn't cancelled, I prefer this show over the other types of reality tv shows like bachelor.
Trusted Contributor
@lulu2...

It doesn't bother me when Arnold talks about mr. Universe. He certainly has accomplished many things in his lifetime. He also made some mistakes but haven't we all.