Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/11/2014!!!

Caleb could have easily participated in the comp and made it impossible for Frankie to win. That would have been a very easy comp for someone to sabotage. All you have to do is drop your chain and the ball falls harmlessly away. To keep Caleb on the sidelines they used the slop pass so he couldn't sabotage Frankie. It was the most obvious form of tampering I've seen in years of watching BB. Caleb made it very clear to everyone that he would throw the comp and production apparently didn't want that to happen so they tweaked the rules to give Frankie a better chance. Kudos to Frankie for pulling it out anyway, but had Caleb been participating, there's no way Frankie could have won.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.confused1}Maybe I missed this but did the BIG BROTHER bigwigs tell Caleb he was not allowed to throw a comp?? Since when was this illegal?has it not been often over the seasons? If so,it's an obvious "Grande-rule change" to help Franky,no??

Super Contributor

I hate to say this but I have lost my appetite for this season. No desire to watch it any longer. Those boys especially Frankie are horrible to Nicole. How they are bad mouthing her and lying about what she says is terrible. Frankie is the most phony, hateful person I've seen in a long time. I just feel horrible for Nicole. She is the most honest competitor this season and doesn't deserve what she got because of Frankie's paranoia.
Honored Contributor

On 8/11/2014 birkin baby said:

{#emotions_dlg.confused1}Maybe I missed this but did the BIG BROTHER bigwigs tell Caleb he was not allowed to throw a comp?? Since when was this illegal?has it not been often over the seasons? If so,it's an obvious "Grande-rule change" to help Franky,no??

Caleb reportedly wanted to rejoin the comp when he saw Frankie was doing well to sabotage it, but BB wouldn't let him. BB always starts a season with a few storylines in mind and they stick to them for as long as they possibly can using any and every means necessary. If they have to tweak the rules a bit, then so be it. If they have to destroy one person's game to keep their story going, then they will. They're making a television show for entertainment purposes and nothing else matters.

This year's surviving storyline is quite clearly "Ariana Grande's brother plays Big Brother!" Team America has flopped. (So badly in fact that they reportedly upped the offer to $10,000 each this week if they could get someone to volunteer to be nominated, but the three idiots opted not to accept the challenge.) Their Battle of the Block only served to make every girl expendable which by itself pretty much defeated all of the pre-show talk of a girl alliance winning this year. About all they have left is the Frankie Grande storyline, so they're clinging to that for all they're worth. Wait for Wednesday's show when we get Frankie's big reveal. Ugh! That will be sickening. When/if Frankie goes, they'll have lost all of their storylines and will be adrift.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

This season has been a total disappointment. I can't even stand to look at Frankie, yuck. I felt so bad for Nicole last night on after dark. She was crying and I wanted to cry. How Christine has treated her is shameful. I know it's just a game but she and Frankie are vile.