Super Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/11/2014!!!

Veronica is of no use in this game. She has sold her soul to the devil. Funny thing is if the other detonators don't wise up and get her out, she will be sitting beside the devil and win the $50,000 right from under them. Well maybe she's not so dumb after all!!!
Honored Contributor

From time to time Victoria shows some game sense and talks a good game. She's claimed to be playing dumb and just trying to get further in the game and it's worked for her so far. If she can keep a low enough profile long enough, then the guys will soon start to have to pick each other off. Right now it looks like Nicole is going this week, Donny next, then Zach, then Victoria. If she makes it that far and they keep this stupid BOTB twist going then three guys will have to be up with her and I'm guessing they won't be happy to find out they're expendable and things are likely to heat up. Victoria might just be able to slip through to the end, but she'll have to make some moves to get votes for the win. If she can emerge and dominate comps for a few weeks towards the end, I could see her winning. This is going to be a pretty bitter jury this year and if Victoria can survive and dominate towards the end, then I could see her winning.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Last night at the 2014 Teen Choice Awards on Fox, Ariana Grande won Female Artist and Best Single, Female.

Frequent Contributor

I don't buy Victoria 'playing dumb.' She is playing like she expects to be carried to the end. BUT even this is her strategy... she doesn't have the support to save her when she needs it. That is the problem with this group of women -- the forget they still need votes to keep in the game. Unless she wins critical Comps she is toast.

Respected Contributor

LoriLori, I used to read Jokers a few years back, and actually kind of forgot about it, until I started reading references to it on this thread. I agree the minute by minute transcriptions will be helpful to me when I need more details. The other stuff on Jokers will be fun reads, too. Thanks for your help. :-)

game-on, I think I saw that, if it was when Frankie was talking to Cody in the bathroom. That was pretty gross. Donny's my favorite, too. If he ends up being evicted instead of Nicole, I really do hope he gets the chance to come back. At the very least, I hope he can win America's Favorite Houseguest/Fan Favorite. I hope he can beat out Frankie's million + social media followers. :-/

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

I am losing interest in this farce of a reality show, should be called the frankie grande show. Did you see the picture of Julie with arianna last Thursday ? She was in the audience and Julie looks so happy to be in a picture with frankies sister, oh whoopee,no they aren't favoring frankie are they? I also hear something was wrong with zak and donnies game board during the competion and they stopped the game to fix it,sure smells like they fixed it alright. Yes that's being a sore loser,but I do believe they can slant things any way they want them to go.Nicole is a good player but she needs to toughen up and go for blood,to late now,and she will forgive Christine over and over,.If heyden comes back I don't see him being tough ,he will just follow along with the boys and be voted out again. Nicole may be tougher if she came back,or Donnie,heaven forbid if Frankie came back.Derrick is scum to me now his talk with Victoria last night was disgusting,I thought he thought of her like a daughter,I think Victoria is playing the game,and if she was up there in the two spot I would give the game to her None of those immature boys deserve it,except the only man in the house Donny. Tucka..

Honored Contributor

I suspect the 'malfunction' in Donny and Zach's side was used to give Frankie some rest time since he was doing it all himself. They didn't show anything about the slop pass that Caleb reportedly received for sitting out the comp.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

gardenman that's probably what it was, unknown to zak and Donny,but rest anyway, whatever they can do for there boy mogul. tucka.

Trusted Contributor

Oh one more thing last night or early morning ,Christine was telling someone how Frankie was such a diva, he demanded someone to get him coffee and get it now,she said she never saw anyone act that way before.This happen at the practice they went to. Tucka.

Respected Contributor

Another indication of the Frankie-Slant.....did anyone notice that one of the owls on BBAD (they're on at the start and end of commercial break ) has a pink Mohawk between his ears. Could AG be any more obvious ? He is such an unlikeable creep.