Respected Contributor

Oh for dog's sake! I cannot believe that was all they were doing with the Tara in the afterlife storyline. I just hated what they did to this character from the beginning. So, Lettie Mae is now redeemed because her child regrets not killing her abusive father when she was 5 or 6 years old.

Yay, that Violet is dead and that Hoyt killed her and rescued everyone. I still love Hoyt and Jessica together; I don't know if that is going to happen though. I have to wonder if he and she get back together, is that going to undo his glamouring to forget her and Jason? If so, then that will be a bad scene, since they both betrayed him.

Bill, drink the darn cure! I have no idea if they are going to have Bill die or not. From the previews it doesn't seem to, but that could be Bill from beyond too.

Only a couple more episodes of this dreck. I really hate what the writers did to Charlaine Harris's great bunch of books.

Frequent Contributor

Re: True Blood - 8-10 episode

It's like a bad car wreck you can't look away from! Lol
Respected Contributor

Lol, UsedtoBe, you are absolutely correct. I am just hanging in there until the bitter end.
Frequent Contributor

Me too! Two more episodes to go!