Honored Contributor

Re: BEFORE THE 90 DAYS--DECEMBER 12 2021

Last night's episode was crazy. I can't stand Jasmine and have seen pics of her online which reveal her multiple plastic surgeries. Everyone continually comments about her beauty but it was bought and paid for. She's like Yara... unattractive pre-surgeries. Gino is an idiot wearing that hat all the time. Even to bed? Come on! If this relationship works it will be a miracle. Who would want it to deal with her?

The gal that likes the Asian guy and wants to bring him to a ranch storyline seems like quite the tall tale. Hearing her talking to her friends about their sex life seemed staged as well. Hopefully it was! So this isn't her first time trying to find love internationally. I'll be surprised if this one works out either.

With her worship of Soja Boy we see that Kim's not playing with a full deck. If he's such a celebrity why can't he afford a laptop or PlayStation 5?

Respected Contributor

It's so sad watching these desperate Americans looking for love. They are scraping the bottom of the barrel and deep down they know it.

24 year old Ximena with the two kids no job and no baby daddy support. 

Sadly as much as Caleb and Alina were friendly on line, I think the draw of being on tv is the only reason why he's there.

How uncomfortable was Gino with 3 cameras on him on the bed with his psycho?

And the samurai chick has to wait for Long Duck Dong to cook healthy food for her? 

I can't not watch this show. It's just so nuts 

Respected Contributor

I was out of town and couldn't post, but everything on Sunday's show was ICK.  Jasmine is a psycho, but of course, Gino is desperate so she will at least get to the US.

And Ximena?  They must not watch them very closely in prison, because that's where she got pregnant by her jailbird whatever he is.

I would type more, but my brain is still mush after driving 16 hours in the last 2 days.  With dogs.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I was out of town and couldn't post, but everything on Sunday's show was ICK.  Jasmine is a psycho, but of course, Gino is desperate so she will at least get to the US.

And Ximena?  They must not watch them very closely in prison, because that's where she got pregnant by her jailbird whatever he is.

I would type more, but my brain is still mush after driving 16 hours in the last 2 days.  With dogs.

@DrKelli  I've seen quite a few shows on Nat Geo and they let the wives/girlfriends come and go daily in many of the foreign prisons. Of course the conditions are horrific.

Honored Contributor

These couples appear to be the most bizarre ever. Ella casting spells on her relationship with Johnny, that's a new one. I don't see him coming here. What kind of person leaves their son and elderly parents that rely on him for support to be with a stranger.

Alina and Caleb are both weird too. It seems he's going through the motions though he's not very convincing and she's definitely hiding something. I get a cold vibe from her and her friend.

The woman that traveled to the Middle East demanding sex is highly annoying. His mother is clearly upset about catching them together and seems like such a nice person.

Esteemed Contributor

Such a hot mess - How come the Asian guy is coming to the U.S. instead of the other way around??  How does that work??

Why didn't Gino??? take his hat off??  How stupid was that??

Oh, and Mike??  living with Dad and Grandpa??  And that house he lives in is really a hot mess.  He seems like a nice enough guy but I can't see  her coming over here and living with three guys AND her two kids.  That will never work and I don't think it will ever come to pass.

JMO but this season is crazy......

Oh, and Sojaboy - First of all, Kimberly is very strange looking.  Her ears are either too  high or too low - I can't figure out which.  I don't like her either.  And he is a "user"...  He might be famous in NIgeria - but nobody has ever heard of him anywhere else, that's why he can't afford to buy a game or laptop.  I doubt he has any money and if he does, he isn't going to spend if on her.

Honored Contributor

Was there a new episode last night?  I just realized that I don't have anything recorded.  Maybe my guide data was wrong.

Darn.

Well, from the last ep I saw, my biggest takeaway (that I remember, anyway) was Jasmine.   O-MG!  Does anybody on the planet think that somebody who is massively jealous like that will change?  If they do, they should probably think again.  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

These couples are totally whacked!    @scatcat , you had me lm@o! ... long Duck Dong- 🤣🤣🤣. 
I gotta stop watching this train wreck- but how? 🤣 🤭🤭😳

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Last night's episode was crazy. I can't stand Jasmine and have seen pics of her online which reveal her multiple plastic surgeries. Everyone continually comments about her beauty but it was bought and paid for. She's like Yara... unattractive pre-surgeries. Gino is an idiot wearing that hat all the time. Even to bed? Come on! If this relationship works it will be a miracle. Who would want it to deal with her?

The gal that likes the Asian guy and wants to bring him to a ranch storyline seems like quite the tall tale. Hearing her talking to her friends about their sex life seemed staged as well. Hopefully it was! So this isn't her first time trying to find love internationally. I'll be surprised if this one works out either.

With her worship of Soja Boy we see that Kim's not playing with a full deck. If he's such a celebrity why can't he afford a laptop or PlayStation 5?

Kim reminds me of the people on love after lock up;  They send the locked up people money and anything else they want and then when they get out of lock up people like Kim think they are bought and paid for and should do anything that is asked of the  Usman is showing more sense this time.  Last time Lisa pretty much forced him to share a room with her.  This time Usman accepts the gifts and goes back to his room.  He is being respectful to her but I do not think she will be his girl friend.  I have not seen her dress up once. Why would she get a honeymoon suite.  Did Usman pay for her ticket or did she just invite herself.

Gino is strange, I find it hard to believe that this woman is attracted to him

The guy who lives with his dad and grandpa seems nice.  He has bought everything in his girlfriends house.  I think he is supoprting that whole family.

The girl with the Asian is another one who thinks this guy will move her and work on her parents ranch, he has no interest in that.  She has not asked him.  She is just telling him.  An he believes he can get her on a diet and help her loose weight.  I also believe he will be sending his family money.

Respected Contributor

Once again---ick.

Kim is nuts, like Lisa was.  Why would Usman commit to a woman almost twice his age?  Oh yeah, for the electronics.

Gino is gross.  Jasmine is gross.  And rude.  And what is Ximena's big secret?  Is she pregnant again?  Her little boys are adorable though.