Respected Contributor

Re: BEFORE THE 90 DAYS--DECEMBER 12 2021

Just when I think the people can't get any more dumb--they do.  That Gino is a piece of work.  He seems very naive, despite having gone through this process already.  And his girl, Jasmine, is horrible.   If she's that jealous now, I can't imagine what she is going to be like if she in fact, gets to the states.

Caleb seems kind of dumb too.  Alina is very pretty, but I'm guessing he doesn't realize how limited her mobility is.  And I'm guessing Elijah's secret is that he is in love with her.

And what's her name with Usman--how does that guy suck in all those women?  She thinks she's better than Baby Girl Lisa?  She's the same person with dark hair!!!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Just when I think the people can't get any more dumb--they do.  That Gino is a piece of work.  He seems very naive, despite having gone through this process already.  And his girl, Jasmine, is horrible.   If she's that jealous now, I can't imagine what she is going to be like if she in fact, gets to the states.

Caleb seems kind of dumb too.  Alina is very pretty, but I'm guessing he doesn't realize how limited her mobility is.  And I'm guessing Elijah's secret is that he is in love with her.

And what's her name with Usman--how does that guy suck in all those women?  She thinks she's better than Baby Girl Lisa?  She's the same person with dark hair!!!

I did not watch the whole thing but I did see the woman with Usman, I totally agree with you she actually sounds like her a little.  He already told her he wanted separate rooms, remember with Lisa he did not want to sleep with her either.  These women friends need to be honest with them not baby them.  When she started crying I thought Usman will take advantage of her, and she is not going to listent to anyone.  What does she mean she loves his music??? what music???  Lol then she started saying the name of the song is another womans name.

Honored Contributor

I know this thread is not about pillow talk but I have to put my two cents in.  Where are they coming up with the people they are choosing to be on this show.  I have not watched in years it seems like, but when I see commercials I still have no desire to watch, especially Tiriks brother with his wife he was good with his brother but I have no idea how he is with his wife.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The preview was good, but then when I watched the show I had a tough time getting into it. We already know what's going to happen to Bary Girl Lisa Jr lol. Then the couple with the jealous woman, Jasmine, or whatever her name is, will most likely not have a happy ending. I really like Alina, but found the burlesque show I viewed on the preview a little creepy. The nurse practitioner named Memphis that takes showers for her love interest is going to be in for a big let down when she gets to the Middle East. What a fool.

Did anyone see Angela on Pillow Talk? I rarely watch, but when I saw her and her daughter on there I was pretty surprised. She was showing sexy pics of herself to her daughter which her daughter seemed embarrassed by and rightfully so. She's so gross and has no boundaries.

Respected Contributor

Ugh, where do I begin LOL. Gino works on my last nerve.  His laugh reminds me of Steven from the last season.  He seems very immature for being 51.  I feel for his uncle who really seems to love him, along with the uncle's wife.  Both of them know how this is going to end up, but nope, he's not hearing it.  

What cracked me up is when the girlfriend (Jasmine?) wanted him to tell her each time he's going somewhere and when he went in to pick up his order, the girl behind the counter said hi to her on his phone.  He was not to bright to ask the girl's name IMO.

And then we come to find out he lost his job; has $ saved up and is handing it over to her for what he considers necessary things.  I don't consider hair, makeup, botox, etc. necessary.  She's using him for a free ride IMO.

So far, the rest of them don't have a clue.  All of their parents/friends are warning them, but they all seem to know better.  

Another one of those seasons where I'll be yelling at the TV LOL.

Trusted Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

The new couples appear to look like hot messes already!

I agree ..Where do they find these people!!!

Jessa
Respected Contributor

Agree with everyone who thinks Gino is an airhead nut.  A man who giggles after almost every sentence is NOT attractive, in my opinion.

It was astounding to hear him list all the cosmetic improvements he funded for his love interest but also mention he had been laid off from his job.

Have only seen one episode and  already written off every single "cast member" (or "reality couple"?) as complete idiots.  It would take a miracle for this series to end with  even one happy ending for one couple whose relationship lasts.

Esteemed Contributor

I'll watch train wrecks. I agree Gino is very unattractive with his little girl giggle and "baby talk." Also, hididng his baldness. 51 and finally looking to have children. What's he been doing with his life?

Caleb is great looking but a big mismatch with Alina. When a man or woman is very into health and physical fitness, he usually wants someone to share that with. That's a huge part of Caleb's life. 

Usman's "potential" girlfriend? She sounds very sincere and in love,so she must be crazy to select Usman. 

They've got to show huge mismatches or there would be no show....

Trusted Contributor

Looking forward to Sunday nite's show where they finally meet after 13!! years, Kaleb and Alina.  I'm a little afraid about this one actually, expections may be far different than reality.

Then Souja Boy and his new Baby Lisa with black hair.  She's exactly like Lisa, except maybe nicer.  Too soon to tell but she even talks like Lisa.  I think this "potential girlfriend  may be hurt really bad.

Then the lady who's slobbing down the forbidden bacon before flying to meet her Muslim guy and marrying him the next week (she thinks!!).  Just forgot about it.

They're either all crazy or it's all scripted.

Respected Contributor

The little guy with the glasses who is going to bring the woman back to live with two old men and take care of them........I bet the brothers don't want to have to help with that.  It is the craziest season so far.  The dwarf with all the mobility problems is the weirdest plot and I was feeling sorry for her but then I realized being on the show is her choice.  These people put themselves out there for fame or money or both.  They don't have to subject themselves to public scutiny.