Respected Contributor

Anyone watching Chrisley Knows Best?

Very funny. On USA network Wednesday night. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Chrisley Knows Best?

I just cannot turn away!  They crack me up.   I have no idea who these people are, in terms of how they ended up with their own show, but they are definitely entertaining!

Respected Contributor

I watch it on Tuesdays.  I think he's hilarious (so is his mother).  Love some of the sayings he comes out with.

Esteemed Contributor

I've been watching since it started - so funny. This show actually makes me laugh out loud.
Honored Contributor

I love this show!  He cracks me up and I try to remember his quips.  LAMO (can I still say that?)

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

I truly enjoy this show as well.  He is one tough Dad who tries to keep his younger kids in line.  I think his oldest son has had some troubles, so he has doubled his efforts on the raising of his 3 youngest children.  They seem to be a loving family.  I get a big laugh out of their show.

Respected Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

I watch it on Tuesdays.  I think he's hilarious (so is his mother).  Love some of the sayings he comes out with.

Lover the mother, she is the best! If you have not been watching since the beginning, you can see all shows On Demand ... so worth it. 

Honored Contributor

Love that show.  Been watching it for years.

Respected Contributor

I think some of it is scripted but the personalities do come out. He is very wealthy he was in real estate. I love his wife, she is very close to his Mom & she seems to be able to calm him down when the kids act up. Sometimes he is more of a handful than the kids. I even like watching the reruns.

Respected Contributor

I like it, funny show