Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Chrisley Knows Best?

I did google it and (unless I read it wrong) they do have a South Carolina beauty contest.  Now if she was in it, I have no idea.  I'm too lazy to look into it.  Ha!

I like the show but don't watch it regularly.  I definitely don't think and I've always felt that it wasn't a real reality show.  The way the young people talk (especially the boys) seems too scripted to me.  I said that a long time ago here.

I'm not very good about reading into things (as everyone knows) and I might be wrong but it's too awwwww (like isn't that cute).

I think it's like most reality shows.  The producers say, "Todd why don't you take your sons fishing and we'll make this and this happen".  Things like that.

Again, I like watching the show.  I like him and his family but I definitely don't think of it as a reality show.

Esteemed Contributor

Annabelle - ITA!
Honored Contributor

Riley  Smiley Happy  You rock!  She does look like she was beautiful when young.  She's beautiful now, but you know what I mean.  I mean Miss Carolina beauty.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have watched the show off and on. I do think Todd's comments are funny, but he is a bit on the vulgar side sometimes.  There is no way anyone would have been allowed to use his vocabulary in my parents' house!!  I remember googling him before; there are several headlines about prior employees suing him for sex**al harassment in the office.  Did not follow up on the incidents, but it kind of gave me a bad taste about him.  However, I do like his mother!!

Esteemed Contributor

Remember when they went to California? His mother cracked me up she is so funny! But, you are right some of the words he chooses when speaking to his kids makes me nuts.