Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS—JANUARY 2020 (possible spoilers)

I know about three spoiler but I'd rather see the story turn as follows:

Neither Sarah or Eric is a bone marrow match but Xander is...not that Xander would be the father but that he matches, donates, saves Mickey, and Eric would be compelled to allow Xander to be in Mickey's  life.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

So of course the blood tests for the baby's bone marrow transplant will prove that something is up with her paternity.

Good Grief, I sure hope so. Didn't Kayla say the chances of the parents being a match is not real good? Maybe they won't be able to tell about DNA? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Whether or not Eric's a bone marrow match, the test is the usual way to introduce a paternity issue. As if we didn't see that coming.

Enough with the "they signed the divorce papers, he signed the divorce papers, please don't sign the divorce papers," etc. Soaps love the dramatic effect, but in no venue does the last signatory on a set of obscure "papers" in a divorce roll confer a divorce on a couple.

Many pleadings in a matrimonial judgment roll are signed along the way. Of course lol, it's not as interesting for an attorney to tell his client(s), "I'll let you know when the judge signs the dissolution certificate and I file the decree in the county clerk's office." That is when a divorce is final.

Memo to Ciara: Stop fretting about Ben being on death row. There IS no death row in Illinois (where you are). Capital punishment was abolished there almost 10 years ago. Yeesh!

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle   Sorry - I forgot about that one.  Thx for the reminder

Trusted Contributor

I think neither Sara or Eric will be the parents, I think she is Brady and Kristen's baby and Xander switched the babies when Sara's real baby died. We all know there isn't anything he wouldn't do for Sara he loves her. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like there'll be a lot of flashbacks beginning this coming week which will supposedly explain what the heck went on with the various characters' storylines...Mother's Day (a year ago)...

NBC is already announcing when/which channel DAYS can be seen in the event that DAYS is pre-empted in different areas of the country. Thank you NBC! Even tho our silly little story drives me crazy sometimes, DAYS is still something I look forward to; if I want The News, there are plenty of other places I can get it when I want to!

OT @BarbiHollywood thanks for the update on the refrigerator decor, funny!

Have you noticed that Eric's kitchen table has the red-wire-basket sitting on it! That also has floated around. Where's the potted plant??!!

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood I was thinking the same thing. And she is not really his biological daughter.This show is pathetic at times.If I had excitement of life, I probably wouldn't even watch it. I wish my health was better I'd go get a job.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle Well age wise he could be her Dad.

Respected Contributor

@Sandyx3 No don't remember that episode, not lately with Summer.But I don't remember what triggered Maggie's falling off the wagon.

Respected Contributor

@ I think Eli saw something on Gabi's phone. I wish they would just catch Gabi's garbage all ready.