Respected Contributor

The Normal Heart , did anyone see this ,  he went from his normal hunky self to an Aids patient in the movie , the tranformation was shocking. I know other actors have such as Christian Bale have done this for movies , but i was shocked how he looked within the same movie. Very moving movie. This was from 2014.

Trusted Contributor

I love that movie. Watched it three times. Matt Bomer did an excellent job. All the actors were very good in their roles. Very moving movie.

Honored Contributor

I am also a very big fan of that HBO movie, excellent cast and writing. Also starred Mark Ruffalo and Julia Roberts. Matt Bohmer is one handsome dude!!

Respected Contributor

I saw him present at Golden Globes  and his skin looked like perfection , i don't know if it is just genes or wha,t but he doesn't age.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Matt Bomer in ,

[ Edited ]

He is going to be starring in the Sinner on USA on February 6th. This is the second season which stars Bill Pullman.

Respected Contributor

Thanks ELATED , i have never got into The Sinner , i will put it on my list. I am watching Bloodlines right now. It has kept my interest so far , but we will see. I only watch 2 episodes of any show a night.

Respected Contributor

Matt was in a movie called Everything that I happen to watch on showtime and it was so good. I didn't even know that was him in the movie. 

Respected Contributor

I just wanted to tell you luvmyteddy , i went and watched EVERYTHING , and there is no way on earth i would have known that was Matt Bomer  if haden't known beforehand. He isn't afraid to take risks that is for sure. That scene when the family comes to meet the girl friend was so real , the nephew was like what is the big deal.

Respected Contributor

Correction , the movie is ANYTHING , i made the same mistake trying to find it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Matt Bomer in ,

[ Edited ]

@luvmyteddy4 @MW in Iowa  @elated  @Shelbelle 

@NEvans2 

Loved him in White Collar.

By The way -----   He's supposed to be on Ellen this Friday, Jan 31st.