Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS—JANUARY 2020 (possible spoilers)

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

OK, I think I know who were the switchees, but who were the switchers in this baby switcheroo? And why? For what purpose? I think even if I had been watching I would be clueless.

Jud:  If I am reading you correctly, the switchees are Vic and Xander.  The one who DID the deed,(the switcher)  was the doctor, who was paid big bucks by Vic to go away to some island and drink hot toddys by the pool.

At least, I think this is what you were referring to - right????

ETA:  I think the "purpose" was for Sarah, who is Maggpie's child, would have a live baby.  Vic knew that Kristen and Brady had a live child and Sarah's baby died, so he and Xander cooked all this up....  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi SophiaMarie:

Summer is very resourceful she may have just walked away or walked back to town we don't know how far out they were from the mansion. I assume Xander drove to the accident and then drove Sara and the baby to the hospital.

Will knows how fragile Maggie is and yes he could decide to stay in prison to protect her but I don't Ciara will let it go she can't seem to keep a secret or care about what this will do to Maggie.  I

agree Will should not be in prison for something he did not do, but I will interject that Maggie would have been following in the same direction Sara was heading while Will was coming toward them and texting. So is he innocent or not? 

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

OK, I think I know who were the switchees, but who were the switchers in this baby switcheroo? And why? For what purpose? I think even if I had been watching I would be clueless.

Jud:  If I am reading you correctly, the switchees are Vic and Xander.  The one who DID the deed,(the switcher)  was the doctor, who was paid big bucks by Vic to go away to some island and drink hot toddys by the pool.

At least, I think this is what you were referring to - right????

ETA:  I think the "purpose" was for Sarah, who is Maggpie's child, would have a live baby.  Vic knew that Kristen and Brady had a live child and Sarah's baby died, so he and Xander cooked all this up....  

@sophiamarie  Aha! The light dawns. Thank you. All that for Sarah. And when it all comes out, how horrible for the parents who aren't.

Trusted Contributor

@sophiamarie  & @Judaline  Xander's motive was Sarah.  Victor's main motive was Maggie.  She would be devastated if it came out that she caused the accident that killed Adrienne & her own grandchild.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

MY SPECULATION ONLY - I think that Maggie WILL find out that she caused the accident that killed Adrienne, her grandbaby, and put Will in prison and that Vic and Xander covered it up. I think she will have a breakdown, but not sure how they will keep her out of jail, unless they agree to send her to rehab. After she has dealt with that, we will find out that Summer caused the accident and set her up. Now, she will still feel guilt as Summer apparently was her spawn, but there is no way Maggie caused the accident or would have allowed Will to go to prison.

Also, 

Spoiler
Judi Evans is coming back soon, but we don't know if she will be Bonnie or Adrienne. I know people are hoping that somehow Bonnie was the obe who was killed, but since Adrienne was in the Mother's Day scenes before the crash, we know it ws Adrienne who died. But that matters ZIP.

ETA - read this spoiler and it is horrible, but makes sense given the asinine stories we have been getting.

Spoiler
So, Summer did cause the accident and set up Maggie. She was taken to the hospital from the crash. Since Adrienne died, they gave her liver to Summer, who is very much alive now. So, now we have someone who had a liver transplant and just walked out of the hospital? Maggie never knew she was there?

Honored Contributor

I watched Tuesday show today...

Laney and JJ  were shown talking about gabbi and her cell phone etc.

Eli and Gabi decided to get married on Valentine's day and went to JJ's apartment.  to give him the good news...lani was hiding and heard everything  that was said!Yep Lani and JJ plan on not letting them get married.

oh.. Eli grabbed Gabbi's cell phone from her and saw his aunts name in it and asked her why...Gabi lied and said they keep in touch with each other!

Shaun was back to help  Rafe figure out what was going on w/Hope,Hope /Gina was mad that her cigs were missing and burst into Rafe's office blasting him and didn't even see Shaun standing there!Rafe left the room so Gina and Shaun  could talk...he wanted to take her for lunch or evening meal but she made excuses....after she left the room long story short Shaun told Rafe that that wasn't his mother!

Also    Marlenea was warned once again to watch her back  by Kate and not to trust Hope and walked away leaving Marlena with a stunned look on her face!

Steve/Stef&John met up and Tony&Anna joined them...Steve/Stef  didn't like how they put Stef down while talking  and Steve/Stef lost it and pounded on the table and in Stef "voice" more or less..said stop it!

End of show

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."