Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2019 (possible spoilers)

I haven't even seen toDAY yet but I have to add - Sarah and Rex are so emotionally involved with themselves and others and have so many other problems, it's a wonder they can even concentrate on their medical practice.   What kind of doctors can they be - and he's operating on people's brains?????  LOL

Honored Contributor

I can see it all, now. Hope is going to blame Rafe for the accident. There was a plan and he interfered. I doubt she'll ever speak to him again. I am very tired of seeing him wearing that sling. OK, I'm heartless.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just as an afterthought: should a policeman be chasing a suspect at high speed (or any speed) one handed? 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

Just as an afterthought: should a policeman being chasing a suspect at high speed (or any speed) one handed? 

@Judaline    Ummmm, I don't think so.  For a second there, I thought I saw the sling on the wrong hand and the flashlight was in the other hand.  LOL  But then, I rewound it and looked again and all was good.

So, to whose home is Holly going and surely, there will be a DNA test or something, to show that the "child" is not Holly - right????  Do you think anyone in Salem will think of that?

ETA:  Oh, and Ted will be the hero, right?

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

According to Soap Opera Digest, Chad & Abby will be back in the fall.  Doesn't say if it's permanent or just visiting.

Just to clarify, it is Kate Mansi who is returning, not Marci Miller. Why is it that so many of ghe actors leave thinking the grass is greener, find out it isnt easy to earn a steady paycheck in Hollywood, and then return ot Days?

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle many show up in Hallmark and Lifetime movies. I'd rather have a regular paying job than going on casting calls.

Honored Contributor

Any idea when this story line will end???

I'm soo brored with this happening...again with a child...it gets old fast !!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

My question is who was in the car? Where did Zander get another child? I would think they would do a DNA to be sure it is Holly but this is Salem so it's probably a no go. From what he said to Ted Holly is very much alive. 

Just maybe this is the last straw for Hope and Rafe and she will move on to the loser Ted. Kinda think they deserve each other and Rafe just may move on too with Lonnie. Eli may move to New York with his Mom. They need to move on from all the stagnant storylines they have.

Do you think Nicole is staying on in Salem or was her visit short-lived? and with Holly supposedly gone she will disappear for good? Course it will be too late for Sarah and Eric. Nicole's return spoiled that.  Looks like Maggie may be leaving Vic and at his age, this may be the exit they have been waiting for, but not if Kate has anything to do with it.  IMO they could send Jack and Eve with him. 

Respected Contributor

When I see John Black walsk he puts me in mind of John Wayne.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

For goodness sake, can we not get 1 day with Nicole NOT crying.  She annoys me to no end and whoever here wrote that her acting is terrible I have to agree.  I loved the zingers Vic threw at her the other day.  Especially when he told Eric not to take a bubble bath with this one around.   That brought back such a memory with those two.  Woman Happy

Glad Abby is coming back I didn't want her to leave.