Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2019 (possible spoilers)

@Silkeej wrote:

My question is who was in the car? Where did Zander get another child? I would think they would do a DNA to be sure it is Holly but this is Salem so it's probably a no go. From what he said to Ted Holly is very much alive. 

Just maybe this is the last straw for Hope and Rafe and she will move on to the loser Ted. Kinda think they deserve each other and Rafe just may move on too with Lonnie. Eli may move to New York with his Mom. They need to move on from all the stagnant storylines they have.

Do you think Nicole is staying on in Salem or was her visit short-lived? and with Holly supposedly gone she will disappear for good? Course it will be too late for Sarah and Eric. Nicole's return spoiled that.  Looks like Maggie may be leaving Vic and at his age, this may be the exit they have been waiting for, but not if Kate has anything to do with it.  IMO they could send Jack and Eve with him. 

I was thinking maybe he robbed a morgue. It just sounds like something he would do. But who did he get to drive this death car, a kamikaze?

I don't think it's too late for Sarah and Eric. When Nicole bids Salem farewell (I think her stay is short lived) he will be comforted by Sarah and it will start all over again. (but why wouldn't Eric leave with Nicole?) This is all supposition because I don't have a clue. Just thinking.

Honored Contributor

But..really bothers me...why do they use a accident,etc to have a child disapper  or leave in a story....why not Ted,Rafe,Rex..or even Hope....?????

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

But..really bothers me...why do they use a accident,etc to have a child disapper  or leave in a story....why not Ted,Rafe,Rex..or even Hope....?????

And why couldn't they bundle them all up in a car-the ones we don't like? NO children.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I haven't even seen toDAY yet but I have to add - Sarah and Rex are so emotionally involved with themselves and others and have so many other problems, it's a wonder they can even concentrate on their medical practice.   What kind of doctors can they be - and he's operating on people's brains?????  LOL

@sophiamarieTHESE TWO ARE SO FREAKIN' BORING.  Enough already.  This storyline is just rehashed every single day.  No one even cares if they stay together or not.  As a character, Rex is just an idiot.  I can take or leave the Sarah character because I find the actress's acting okay.  No one ever has any paperwork to do when they get home, no patient's charts to review or anything.  Just like all the CEOs in Salem.

Anyone else wonder how in the world Chloe could be all dolled up while Holly is still missing?  Full hair and makeup, tight dress, and heels.  Sheesh.  And no interviews or meetings with the police?

Honored Contributor

Breaking News

Anna and Tony and/or Andre are returning and supposedly it will be as early as July. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought Anna carried Tony in the urn that was used to kill Andre. I liked it when she and Roman hooked up. 

Honored Contributor

I just can't handle day's show today!

Smiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Breaking News

Anna and Tony and/or Andre are returning and supposedly it will be as early as July. 

Great news!!!  Maybe that is why Leann Hunley was at the Emmys with the DAYS cast.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline  - Maybe Xander hired a kamikaze - LOL!!!!!

@BarbiHollywood  - I was thinking the same thing about Chloe.  Her child is missing and she is dressed up with a full face of make up!!!   Just like in real life!

I wanted Rex and Sarah to leave as soon as they arrived in Salem.  Boring and I don't care if they stay together or split as long as they do it outside of Salem.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do remember Anna carrying Tony around in that urn now that I think about it.

I didn't really enjoy the show today, NIcole is a bit much for me and I will never understand Eric.