Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps he will defend Gus and they will live happily after.  I just cannot understand why they killed off Sharon with only a few episodes to go.  

Esteemed Contributor
@deeva wrote:

I wasn’t surprised about Sharons death. I think Stroh will probably kill Gus.  I’ve been tired of the Rusty storyline for two seasons.

Only two seasons?  Smiley Tongue

Trusted Contributor

Re: ANY MAJOR CRIMES FANS?

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

For me the best part of this five weeks was the few minutes of Sharon and Andy's wedding. It was nice to see an older bride look appropriate and beautiful.

I wholeheartedly agree, Tique. I thought Sharon looked stunningly beautiful and ethereal. This depiction was deliberate, thus the heavy make-up, halo effect, etc. Sharon Rader has come full circle in this shortened season so there really is no other way for the series to end like it is unfolding. I still think there could (please, God) be an opportunity for Hulu to scoop up the ensemble cast for a continuation.  Hey, it happened with The Closer, didn't it? I do not want to leave these characters.

dee
Honored Contributor

12/26

MC will be on for TWO HOURS tonight & next Tuesday.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I thought this show was finished?  You mean it isn't?  I watched the episode with the funeral.

So, it is continuing?

Honored Contributor

I should have looked before I posted.  Just went looking on my DVR and both new episodes are set to DVR them tonight!

Thanks for the reminder though.

Honored Contributor

Re: ANY MAJOR CRIMES FANS?

[ Edited ]

The way this is headed, I can't imagine anyone else picking up the show when the TNT run ends. There probably would have been a better chance of that if Sharon was still alive.

@Annabellethecat66   when did you see the funeral? Maybe you saw the preview for tonight's show.

@Mz iMac   would it be too tacky of me to say: "Told you so"?

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Mz iMac   would it be too tacky of me to say: "Told you so"?

@Tique835200gh1e5844gc.gif

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Last night there were 2 episodes and there are just two left ... to air next Tuesday, if I'm not mistaken.

Honored Contributor

That hacker was cracking me up!  Evan I didn't realize that the kid neighbor & the "adult" hacker were one & the same.

When did Rusty go back to  the Justin Beiber haircut? Screen Shot 2017-12-27 at Wed, Dec 27, 2017-2.09.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-27 at Wed, Dec 27, 2017-2.10.39 PM.png

Smiley LOL