Honored Contributor

I really like this show, but am ready for it to end, and like how the writers are bringing it to a closing point.   

I particularly liked seeing Sharon meet with the priest, and knew then she was thinking in terms of what she needed to wrap up, and put in order before she died.   Her final scene was exactly what I expected, and seemed very fitting for her character.  

My mom’s best friend faced her terminal illness head on, taking care of so many things before she passed.   In doing so, she gifted us with heartfelt peacefulness with her death.   

Honored Contributor

I kind of sorta knew Sharon was going to die.  Just not so soon.  I was surprised by the sooness (is that a word?) of her death.

I am hoping Brenda shows up for the funeral.  Even though Brenda & Sharon did not get along, Fritz afer all worked w/Sharon as the FBI lasion.  I know in my neck of the woods, police from all across the country show up for high superior police offers funerals.

Rusty's boy toy lover has gotten fat.  Each episode I expect him to explode! Smiley Tongue

When did Phillip Stroh look so handsome?  I don't remember him looking so yummy. 4191.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Tique That was a great post!  Well said.  You are right about Sharon showing very little emotion during the entire show.....then she flips at the end?  

Maybe that was to get us ready for her BIG exit?  

I'm so sick of this Rusty stuff.....Who cares about any of his issues?  Then what are the odds that this Strough (sp) guy is being waited on by Rusty's lover?  What the hay?

Anyway, I liked it way better when Kiera Sedwick was on the show.  I still thought the show was good.....but hated any of the Rusty stuff (I kept thinking....they're just using us time about his stuff).  It has nothing to do with a cop show or myster show or whatever.....it was just using up time!

Of course Rusty and his love will end up together.  I don't think Rusty deserves the guy.  Rusty is so pompass, make me want to puke.....

Anyway, I liked the way the show combined young(er) and old(er) actors and made it work.  I'd like to see more shows do that.

Remember Ironsides?  He was an investigator in a wheelchair.  I think we need more of a variety of people on TV.  Not all people are beautiful and slim.  

I just think things are more believable when a variety of people (ages, ehtniticies, abilities, etc) are represented.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  I just saw your post and am wondering if this is about true crimes that actually happened?

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac   you are absolutely right about law enforcement attending funerals whether they know each other or not IRL. It's a matter of respect. I think because Kyra Sedgwick has never appeared on an episode of MC, I don't see it happening. She didn't show up for Captain Taylor's funeral when he was killed. Not only was he high ranking but she actually worked with him and had a somewhat amicable relationship. I would expect to see Fritz; he popped in on MC whenever needed. Jon Tenney was probably sitting at home waiting for the phone to ring. After all his TNT series didn't make it to a second season and his Scandal role was also short lived.

We'll see on Tuesday....

"What If I Fall?

Oh My Darling, What If You Fly?"

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

She didn't show up for Captain Taylor's funeral when he was killed. Not only was he high ranking but she actually worked with him and had a somewhat amicable relationship.

You are correct!  I forgot about that.  Brenda had an affair w/him when they worked together in Ga.

LOL@quote.gifLOL@quote.gifLOL@quote.gif

Jon Tenney was probably sitting at home waiting for the phone to ring. After all his TNT series didn't make it to a second season and his Scandal role was also short lived.

We'll see on Tuesday....

@Tique283917.gif

Esteemed Contributor

So surprised by the show.  I record and then watch.  NO idea that what would eventually happen to Sharon.  I thought they would ride it out until the bitter end and everything would work out.  

Honored Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

am wondering if this is about true crimes that actually happened?

That's L&O & SVU that recreates actual crimes.  They just change the names.

MC has sort of recreated maybe 2 or 3 cases in its long history on tv.  I remember in its early history they did a story along the lines of the Melendez brothers except they uses "sisters" instead of "brothers."

Respected Contributor

I wasn’t surprised about Sharons death. I think Stroh will probably kill Gus.  I’ve been tired of the Rusty storyline for two seasons.

Respected Contributor

@deeva wrote:

I wasn’t surprised about Sharons death. I think Stroh will probably kill Gus.  I’ve been tired of the Rusty storyline for two seasons.

I certainly hope Stroh finally gets his comeuppance. He's escaped way too many times. I hadn't thought about the possibility of Stroh killing Gus. That could happened. My thought is Gus will unwittingly lead Stroh to Rusty. Rusty will shoot and kill Stroh. Why do I say that? Remember, in the beginning episodes, Rusty started taking shooting lessons. I think it's going to benefit him in the end. We'll have to wait and see...