Honored Contributor

It is good mindless reality TV.  Like most of it...garbage, but, fun to watch.

Super Contributor

Yup..I give thanks every day that I watch this show that my life is as "normal" as it is compared to these peoples' lives. 

I'm watching this now and did not know that Nicole had a daughter !!! I doubt Azan knows this and that's another piece of drama he's not going to like. 😂😂😂

Spoiler
Spoiler
There's not a normal one among them.
Esteemed Contributor

@Justholdingon  Hi.  I could be mistaken but I think, on one of their Skypes, she held her daughter up and he said "she's cute".  I might be thinking of Alla's son though.  LOL

Anyway, I think she needs to go back home and forget about him..  He will never give up his religion and she absolutely is not meant to be Muslim, no matter what she does.  She's very immature - with always trying to hug him in public and other stuff.  They just don't make a nice couple.  He will find a nice girl at home and be happy.

According to her sister, she (Nicolle) leaves her daughter with her (the sister) and goes out a lot.  The sister resents it.  I think she needs to stop enabling her and just let her take care of her own child.  JMO

Respected Contributor

Shows like that make me glad you love to read. But I understand the need sometimes for  silly entertainment. We all need to escape at times!

Honored Contributor

Danielle drives me crazy. She's got some deep problems. Mohamed is mean, but she's a mess. I don't think she'll ever give up on trying to find a man. 

Super Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE

[ Edited ]

I don't think she'll ever give up trying to get Mohamed back and she'll never sign those divorce papers.

Honored Contributor

@Justholdingon wrote:

I don't think she'll ever give up trying to get Mohamed back and she'll never sign those divorce papers.

I can't believe she's already in Miami.

Super Contributor

I feel sorry for Danielle, she is very naive. 

Honored Contributor

@mantaraye wrote:

I feel sorry for Danielle, she is very naive. 

Yes, Danielle is not the sharpest knife in the drawer that is for sure.  She gets herself in situations where people take advantage of her.   But, people told her that this guy was a user and she chose not to listen.  I mean, it was SO obvious. So it is all her fault and no one else's. I doubt she learns from her mistakes. She is like an accident waiting to happen.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden  So, the minute Mohamed says "we can still be friends", she hops a jitney and comes down to Miami????  LOLOL

She deserves what she gets IMO.  Why, oh WHY did she cancel the annulment??  Why didn't she go through with it and send his azz back to Tunisia???  Why???? Because she wants him here, where they can still be "friends" and maybe get their "marriage" back on track, that's why. 

Why, oh WHY, do I watch this show?????  LOLOLOL