Honored Contributor

Blacklist Almost Over For The Season? Did You Watch?

NO!  NO!  NO!!!  We've just gotten barely adjusted with the fresh episodes!  Next week is the end of the season!

I was shocked that Alexander Kirk, Elizabeth's father actually stepped uo to the edge of the roof with the baby.  That was a little insensitive, although, it is after all, Blacklist!

Too bad about poor Aram's girlfriend being a spy!  I really thought for the area he works in he should be a little stronger in self defense!

How did you like it?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Blacklist Almost Over For The Season? Did You Watch?

i know! why do they need to take a fall break? how can they do that to us!? lol!

i totally had my doubts about aram's girlfriend. something seemed suspicious, therefore i wasn't surprised that she bad. 

Honored Contributor

I loved Blacklist in the first season but bringing that inane Lizzie  back, adding a baby ended it for me. It's  no longer worth my time so I no longer watch.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

NO!  NO!  NO!!!  We've just gotten barely adjusted with the fresh episodes!  Next week is the end of the season!

I was shocked that Alexander Kirk, Elizabeth's father actually stepped uo to the edge of the roof with the baby.  That was a little insensitive, although, it is after all, Blacklist!

Too bad about poor Aram's girlfriend being a spy!  I really thought for the area he works in he should be a little stronger in self defense!

How did you like it?

@ECBG, I think there are 2 episodes left because it said next week before the fall finale. The networks have to do this because they film maybe 22 episodes a season and these type of shows don't do well if they are repeated.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

How did you like it?

@ECBG, I think there are 2 episodes left because it said next week before the fall finale. The networks have to do this because they film maybe 22 episodes a season and these type of shows don't do well if they are repeated.

@Jordan2, Two new episodes make sense, because of the Nielsen Rating Sweeps Months. 

The "sweeps" months are November, February, May and July.  The first sweeps ratings period for this year's new TV season ends on November 23, so we'll probably see many shows go on hiatus until after the holiday season.  

Here's a chart of the sweeps periods:

Nielsen sweeps periods

2016–2017October 27 – November 23, 2016January 26 – February 22, 2017April 27 – May 24, 2017June 29 – July 26, 2017
2017–2018October 26 – November 21, 2017January 25 – February 21, 2018April 26 – May 23, 2018June 28 – July 25, 2018
Esteemed Contributor

I was thinking there would be two more episodes left this fall.

Hurray for the rescue of baby Agnes!  Now maybe we can move on to some true Blacklist stories.

That guy who kidnapped Mr. Kaplan is going to regret messing with her!  She may be small but he's no match for her.  

I'm still not convinced Kirk is Lizzie's father.  The DNA test in that Russian file could have been tainted.  She should do another test while they've got him in the holding cell just to be sure.

Great to see Navabi and Aram back on good terms.  😊

Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I loved Blacklist in the first season but bringing that inane Lizzie  back, adding a baby ended it for me. It's  no longer worth my time so I no longer watch.

I loved the Blacklist too....but i have to say i am starting to loose interest....the SAVING LIZZIE episodes were just too long and drawn out.....then...when they finally saved her i thought "good" back to the original concept of the show...BUT NO....no this season it is SAVE LIZZIES BABY...OMG.............enough and i can't believe that there are only a couple more shows left in this season.... it has been disappointing................i will see what next season brings....but if it is more of these shows will prob take the show off my DVR..................love James Spader in it........i was thinking the other day when i finally watched it how many people have been killed in the last couple seasons saving Lizzie and the Baby........a bit much......

Honored Contributor

Maybe with the new baby she'll decide she doesn't want to be on TV anymore and leave, leave.  It's boring when she's on the show.  I'm sick of this current story line.  And then she still basically spits on James Spader.  Ugh!

I thought I read somewhere Ryan Eggland was going to have his own TV show?

Read this:http://deadline.com/2016/04/the-blacklist-spinoff-ryan-eggold-cast-tom-1201732495/

Honored Contributor

I'm glad the baby drama is finally over.  If I had to sit through one more episode of that stuff, I would have given up Blacklist forever.  I hope that after the break, when it returns, we won't see anymore of that baby or Tom and that the show will return to it's roots.  The Good Wife had a couple of seaons when it when off the rails and we all know what happened to that....