Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  I didn't know they were on Dr. Phil.  Do you know why???  Of all the couples, why would they have been chosen???  Hmmmm  I'm sorry I missed that.  I watch him every day.  Today was kind of crazy though.

I can't stand Devar.  There's something about him.   He thinks he's "all that" and a bag of chips.  I don't understand these two at all.  They have absolutely nothing in common and if she thinks he is going to be a "father figure" to her son, she has another think coming.  She's better watch him with her son.  He's only 28 and patience wears thin at that age, with an 11 y/o, if they don't do things the way they are told.

Of course, there's something wrong with all these couples, what with them having to look in other countries and other cultures to find their "soulmate".  The guy in Morocco is named Azan and I think he's really sweet.  He deserves a nice girl who understands the culture.  These people just want to come over here.  I doubt any of them really make it for the long term.  JMO

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie Go here to read about it:

http://starcasm.net/archives/336415

Here they are on Dr. Phil along with the sister and the happy couple!  Ha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e4pZ7B_dXQ

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Thanks for the link.  I vaguely remember seeing this but can't be sure.  I hate it when he calls her "my lady" although it might be a Jamaican thing???  Ugh is right.  I can't stand his voice and the way he is all over her in public.  Her hair was dark on the show and also on the last  90 Day show too.  I guess she's trying to fit in????

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie Out of curiousity I googled it and supposedly they all make nothing lol. Who knows what they make, but they have to be helped somehow. I did see the couple on Dr. Phil, and I certainly don't understand the stupidity of that woman for being with him. I can't stand the spoiled Russian girl. She needs to be sent back right away. I have a feeling she won't be going anywhere even if she doesn't get what she wants. We'll see.

Honored Contributor

My way of thinking goes like this....when two people get married, they take 1st care of each other above other family members (except maybe Mom, if she REALLY needs help).  Then when they have children, each man and woman put the children above each other.

This woman is just thinking with the same thing most males think with......

Honored Contributor

I'm watching tonight's episode (10/30). Is it just me or does Pedro look like a brainless fool? He has the most stupid look on his face *all the time*. And these two liars can't figure out why Chantel's parents don't like/trust him!! Who is going to support this loser? her? her parents?

And WHY did that needy, pathetic Jorge LET that gold digger Anfisa throw him out of the apartment HE is paying for? He's just needy and horny, IMO. He needs to take her to the airport and put her nasty, greedy b u t t on the first flight back to Russia. No wonder she couldn't find a man there!!

And those "friends" of Matt's are just despicable.

OK, now to watch the rest and see what happens Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Matt's friends probably tanked his first three marriages.  His best friend seems so sinister.  His friends will never give Alla a chance.

I like Pedro. He caught in the Chantel's lies to her family. He should have said goodbye when she was dancing suggestively and drunk in the club and then had the nerve to say that there was nothing wrong with it when you're on vacation.  She knew darn well that her parents wouldn't be on broad with a quickie marriage. Her brother is a weirdo.

Jorge learned the lesson of be careful what you wish for with Anfisa.  She came straight out and said I'm with you for the money.  He won't let her go beause he wants to be with the "hot" girl.  Low self-esteem.  She's heartless.

I liked Loren and Alexei up until the wedding.  When she went a little nuts and snapped her fingers at him.

Danielle and Mo-Trainwreck

Nicole and Azan-  She has not a clue about what she about to get herself into.  It doesn't seem that she learn anything after spending time in Morocco.

Paola hit the nail on the head when she said Russ just wanted the s@xy wife.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I'm watching tonight's episode (10/30). Is it just me or does Pedro look like a brainless fool? He has the most stupid look on his face *all the time*. And these two liars can't figure out why Chantel's parents don't like/trust him!! Who is going to support this loser? her? her parents?

And WHY did that needy, pathetic Jorge LET that gold digger Anfisa throw him out of the apartment HE is paying for? He's just needy and horny, IMO. He needs to take her to the airport and put her nasty, greedy b u t t on the first flight back to Russia. No wonder she couldn't find a man there!!

@Love my grandkids  Jorge admitted in one show that he could never get a woman as beautiful as Anfisa on his own looks.  He is smittion to the point of being irrational over keeping her as his woman.   What does Jorge do  for a living??is what I would like to know.  He must make a pretty good income to buy a new car and live out of Hotels every day.  Also the gifts he gives Anfisa are expensive( though not as expensive as what she wants LOL).

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Love my grandkids  Jorge admitted in one show that he could never get a woman as beautiful as Anfisa on his own looks.  He is smittion to the point of being irrational over keeping her as his woman.   What does Jorge do  for a living??is what I would like to know.  He must make a pretty good income to buy a new car and live out of Hotels every day.  Also the gifts he gives Anfisa are expensive( though not as expensive as what she wants LOL).

Jorge vsells marijuana. He admitted he has been in jail for it.

Trusted Contributor

I watched several of these over the weekend.... and got caught up on this season.  I had watched last season.  I watched last night's 3 hr. show. 

Noon & Kyle.... I think she seems homesick.... he has to decide if he wants to go to Thailand and work.  I dont think a green card is all that important to her; she seems very lonely.

I was so glad that Danielle was talking about deporting Mohammed.... he has used her badly. 

Melanie is caught up in a bad situation with Devar.... he is using her.... and she doesnt know how to deal with it.  She is lucky to have her sister. 

I find it interesting that Jorge sells drugs ... a parasite to our society... and gets upset when someone is a parasite to him.  I wish someone would point it out to him.

I always thought Loren was a drama queen.  The wedding in Israel confirmed my belief. 

I have no doubt that this program is scripted.... but i believe these people have the characteristics and the producers just "play them up"....