Honored Contributor

As I recall, Jorge sells medical marijuana.

I think Matt's "friends" are against this marriage and they are all up to no good.

Melanie is going to get taken to the bank by that loser.

I think Mohamed is a skunk but IMO he doesn't deserve deportation for what he's done. Danielle is no genius and certainly no prize. Did she really think she could hang on to a man so much younger? Really? They are both idiots in my opinion.

IMO Pedro is as bad as Chantel. He knowingly and willingly lied to everyone about his "student visa" and then pretending not to know English when asked a question he didn't want to answer.

Jorge's probelm among others, is that he wants a woman based solely on her body and looks. How shallow. Anfisa is just trash.

OK, shutting up until the next episode! I love this thread, BTW. Fun to read other opinions on these people!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with everything said here.  LOL

Jorge told us in the beginning, that he sold medical marijuana and it was legal.  He was even seen going into a store,buyin supplies.  He also invented something to make it last longer.  He has money, that's for sure.  Anfisa needs to go back to Russia.  Surely, she could find somebody in Moscow?????

Melanie and Devar:  A disaster in the making.  The promo for next week shows her saying "he took a large chunk of money out of our bank account and is gone".....  Sooooooooo?????   

Danielle and Mohamed:  LOL - He is 28 and she is 43 with 3 ADULT female teens.  What was she thinking????  Her kids are smarter than she is.  There is something seriously mentally wrong with her.  Following him to Miami?????  She is stalking him and he could get her into trouble.  Just because he said they could remain friends didn't mean she should follow him wherever he goes......  She has this "vision" of them prancing on the beach in their bathing suits.  LOLOLOL

Loren and Alexi:  Two very immature, needy people.  He is having second thoughts about why he went to America and when he first came to America, every time they had a little "tiff" she would say "so, are you still going to marry me?"  Wha???????

Nicolle and Azan:  He is such a sweet guy and she will never make a go of it in Morocco.  She is all over him when she knows she just can't do that over there.  She is 22 with a 2 y/o child.  He doesn't need that.  She needs to go back home, lose a lot of weight and he needs to find someone in Morocco and be happy.  JMO

Matt and Alla:  Another disaster in the making.  This is his 4th marriage.  She is no beauty (even tho he thinks she is).  She just wants the green card.  

Kyle and Noon:  Love this guy.  He is so sweet.  So is she but I don't think they need to be going to Thailand.  He moved up to Oregon just for her.  She doesn't seem to "get it".  Very immature.  We don't know what's wrong with her father but he might have a cold for all we know.  Oh well - time will tell....

Honored Contributor

ITA about Nicolle and Azan. He is such a sweet guy and she needs to forget about getting a man and be a mother for awhile. From what I've read she leaves a lot of the care giving of her child to her family.

Azan deserves BETTER!

And I think Danielle has a sc re w loose.

Melanie has lost half of her bank account. Is she going to go get the other half and open a new account in her name only? Time will tell!

This show is my guilty pleasure. It's the only so-called "reality" show I watch.

I don't think it's so bad that Alla doesn't love Matt. I don't think he loves her either. Marriages can be good without them starting out as love matches. I really HATE his "friends"!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Did Melanie ever find out why Devar's two sisters (who live in that very nice house) don't help out the younger sister???  She never asked them.

I can't stand him.  His voice gets to me.   My lady  UGH

Honored Contributor

I wonder if Alla just wants a green card? I'm glad Mohamed went to the police station on Danille because she's nuts.

Honored Contributor

colliemom4:  ITA, Danielle doesn't have the brains God gave a billygoat.

All that simpering a couple of episodes ago when her daughter was fixing her hair and she giggled "I want him to see what he's missing".  GAG!! Literally! He knows, Danielle, and he's said "no thanks" !!

Valued Contributor

I was watching last night, and I could swear that Danielle seems a little "challenged" to me.

I've missed quite a few of these ~ but I was mesmerized enough last night to watch even with all those commercials.

such trainwrecks.

Honored Contributor

@tennpal15 wrote:

I was watching last night, and I could swear that Danielle seems a little "challenged" to me.

I've missed quite a few of these ~ but I was mesmerized enough last night to watch even with all those commercials.

such trainwrecks.

@tennpal15   I  also wondered I'd she is just a point or two off the scale from being ...what is the politically correct word here..... simple minded?  She just seems SO DUMB!

Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone else noticed that one of her daughters (with the glasses) looks exactly like her????  Yes, she definitely seems to be challenged.  JMO

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that one of her daughters (with the glasses) looks exactly like her????  Yes, she definitely seems to be challenged.  JMO

@sophiamarie  yes.....I did notice that...🙈