Trusted Contributor

I agree about shipping charges. 

I buy a lot on Amazon so I am a prime member for $100 annually.

I buy all sorts of things on Amazon from clothing, beauty products,

automotive parts, tools, even grocery items. 

I think it might be wise for the Q to offer something similar to Prime.

I hate to order two of the same exact pants and get charged $3 in shipping for each pair.  Also, the Q has very slow shipping compared to Amazon.

Valued Contributor

Re: shipping charges

[ Edited ]

Q.....your TV shopping competitors are offering more opportunities for free shipping or discounted shipping on items.  Could you at least try that more often than you do now?  The shipping is really discouragaing me from shopping like I once did with the Q.

Valued Contributor

I've stated many times that I would buy a lot more from the Q if there was free shipping.  I'm sure i'm not the only one!

the shipping fees are not as stated in the email sent out recently.  i order an item, under a pound for $40, the shipping fees were over $6.  this is so outdated, no companies charge shipping fees like this anymore.i am done with QVC

So true queenofQ  all of the prices are getting out of hand. I find many of the same products QVC sells elsewhere for the same price without any shipping charges.  The only differene is the easy pay.  Sometimes easy pay isn't worth it

They changed their shipping charges for Military APO addresses on 1 DEC and now charge offshore rates for items delivered to Military APO addresses. APO addresses are not considered to be overseas. It is the same as shipping something within the USA. There is a significant increase in the charges. Enough so that I will not order anything from QVC until it is fixed and I have been a customer for many years.

Agreed. I so want to order two pair of the TSV today - the earth sandals, but $10 in shipping is ridic. So many stores have free shipping now... I just can't bring myself to pay $10 to ship two pair to the same address on the same day!

I was going to purchase theTSV Christmas tree but the shipping charge for the tree is way to high!  I am going to wait to find something in the stores.  I really wish that the Q would offer free shipping.  TSV should be offered with free shipping!! Smiley Happy

Spoiler