Honored Contributor

I don't like that you can't track your order or your return. If I want to order I can just order via phone, but I return a fair amount and I want to see how my return is progressing. It makes me think the Q changed things to discourage returns and encourage the use of the Q Card. I just won't order anything.

Frequent Contributor

I see that "Track your returns" option on an item I returned.

I actually like the new order status page. 

Frequent Contributor
I JUST posted on the forum for them about my frustrations. I am glad to see I am not the only one who detests the new order process. My boiling point S trying to access customers’ reviews on the pages tonight. I know they took them off the wish list products’ pages, but tonight, i couldn’t find any on the actual product pages. I clicked until I was either going to make my finger bleed or breK my screen trying to go the the reviews link. I could only get the link to leave a review, but never get the site to take me to the other reviews. I am praying it was just a glitch, that they aren’t adding more steps (steps their program won’t let me take) use to read reviews, but with the holidays on the horizon, I see a meltdown of their site in the future at this rate. 😳
Occasional Contributor

I have been through many buyouts/changeover, everything from Alltel to Verizon, Time Warner to Spectrum and even major software changes at my workplace but none have been as painful as QVC.  I personally feel that if they continue in the direction they seem to be going they will lose a lot of customers.  I know I won't be buying anything in the near future after my last few bad experiences including an order that showed in-process for almost a month before it shipped.  Seems they would be smart to fix the things that are broken before making more new changes.

Trusted Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

@ruthbe wrote:

I don't know about anyone else....but I definately don't like the new layout for reading the order status page.  For me it is difficult .... confusing.  Previous way much easier.  Why couldn't they just leave it alone. 

I totally agree...

@Mombo1& @ruthbe   I tolly agree also! 

Honored Contributor

@KimSG wrote:

I see that "Track your returns" option on an item I returned.

I actually like the new order status page. 

I actually like the new orders page too. I find what I'm looking for.

I have an Etsy shop and they are ALWAYS making changes to their sellers' dashboards and orders pages and often it's not for the better!  That is far more confusing...I think the Q orders' page is easy to navigate.

Occasional Contributor

I like the new Order Status page as well.  I like that you don't have to click into the order to get tracking information.  The Track Package button is right on the main order status page.

Contributor

I totally agree, about  the NEW order status page  however, I don't think Corporate listens or cares anymore. I have been waiting for some items since September. All customer service can tell me is what I can read on the computer myself. No  ability to find out, if, or  when the items will ship.  I went through and canceled a bunch of items today.  Disturbing with Christmas approaching. 

Respected Contributor

@KimSG 

Track your return is not showing me if my return was delivered, it just says complete; no date or location. The return has not been processed.

Honored Contributor

Someone may have already said this, but you can track the shipment from the order page without going to the order itself.