Valued Contributor

Food shows becoming unwatchable

QVC what are you directing your hosts to do during food shows?  I have to mute them.  Food is comfort and with the shouting, the silliness, the facial animation, the smashing of cakes and cookies by your hosts I cannot listen or watch.  Please find a way to make these food shows a pleasant experience so I can enjoy the food when delivered rather than remembering the awful presentations.

Respected Contributor

Re: Food shows becoming unwatchable

Image result for sigh

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Everyone wants to be the producer/director.  Problem is, that job is filled.  They can't accommodate personal preferences.

Honored Contributor

Why in the world would you watch something "unwatchable"?  If I considered something that bad, I wouldn't waste my time.  I have no interest in buying Q food so I never watch food shows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Nothing a host or vendor does during a presentation would spoil my enjoyment of a food that I'd ordered.  I wouldn't even be thinking of them!

Valued Contributor

When I post a comment it is to let those at QVC know that one of their customers is unhappy with some aspect of what they are doing so they can improve.  I doubt they want customers to not watch or turn the channel.  But as usual the responders to posts always come back with...why watch if you are unhappy.  Why read these posts if you don’t like what is said?  

Honored Contributor

@Gabidog wrote:

When I post a comment it is to let those at QVC know that one of their customers is unhappy with some aspect of what they are doing so they can improve.  I doubt they want customers to not watch or turn the channel.  But as usual the responders to posts always come back with...why watch if you are unhappy.  Why read these posts if you don’t like what is said?  

@Gabidog  You tried, but nothing will change. JMO

Honored Contributor

Just dont watch, look for the items on the Q website.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

I don't like watching the food shows either so I just change the channel.  I don't order the food anyway.  In my opinion it is way too pricey.  

The silliness and the talking with their mouths full is just gross so when those shows are on, QVC gets turned off.

Some people love it, I am not one of them.

Respected Contributor

@Gabidog wrote:

If you want to get your point acorss @Gabidog you should email them.  I wouldn't rely on postings on this forum to get to the right people at QVC.  If I don't like something, I email them.