Trusted Contributor

I don't know about anyone else....but I definately don't like the new layout for reading the order status page.  For me it is difficult .... confusing.  Previous way much easier.  Why couldn't they just leave it alone. 

Trusted Contributor

@ruthbe wrote:

I don't know about anyone else....but I definately don't like the new layout for reading the order status page.  For me it is difficult .... confusing.  Previous way much easier.  Why couldn't they just leave it alone. 

I totally agree...

Esteemed Contributor

@ruthbe @Mombo1 ..... I agree with both of you 👎

Contributor

I agree as well 

Contributor

Not only is the order status more difficult and time consuming, but so is the easy pay.  Whew!  

Valued Contributor

I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO upset that I now have the "new" page(s). WHY in the h*** would they mess w/something that didn't need anything fixed???

This company makes some of the WORST decisions I've ever seen! Yea, let's invest our time/money into re-doing the order status page/easy pay page of which worked PERFECTLY FINE instead of investing time/money in fixing our shipping problems!!!

Sounds like the Q needs to do some firing and get some people in there that know wth they're doing!

~ Hope in TN ~
Super Contributor

I AGREE IT'S TERRIBLE!!  PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK SOMEONE IN YOUR  I.T. DEPT. NEEDS TO BE FIRED.   STOP CHANGING WHAT DOESN'T, NEED TO BE CHANGED.  WORK ON SHIPPING ..

Trusted Contributor

Thank you all so much.  I feel better that it wasn't just me having a hard time.  Its crazy hard and confusing.  Thank all of You!!!!

New Contributor

It's a nigthmare!

And nothing is being sent out quickly anymore!

Status is not updated either.  I have 2 items on their way to me according to UPS, but nothing is showing shipped in Order Status!

Respected Contributor

I agree.  Its terrible