New Contributor

really wish qvc would stop pushing their q card and allow all us folks without a q card to get in on the 6 easy pay.  i didnt order anything during Christmas in july because you couldnt get 6 easy pay if didnt have/use q card. didnt order anything during cooking day this past Sunday due to couldnt get 6 easy pay unless had q card.

Honored Contributor

One extra easy pay isn't that important to me.  I guess I'm fortunate, our budget isn't that tight to make much difference.  

Esteemed Contributor

Some of us hate easypay because it is far too hard on our nerves to figure what is going on as the months roll around.

Respected Contributor

I don't buy anything online that I can't pay off when the bill comes.  I have never used easy pay, that is why I wish they would offer other incentives besides easy pay.

Honored Contributor

Then there would be no incentive to apply for the Q card.  It isn't about fair, it's about $.

Trusted Contributor

@summersand , I totally agree with you!  I don't like the pushy credit card commentary we have to listen to, and I dislike that they took away extra EZ pays on both the Q and HSN.  That IS NOT going to entice me to get their CCs.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@summersand I too get tired of hearing it. To the Q it's an inducement to get a Q card which I will never do.

In the past I have used Easy Pay once or twice.

Trusted Contributor

I use easy pays when I order which isn't often.  When the item arrives and I am satisified with it, I immediately pay them off.  

I just tune out the hawking of their credit card.  Makes no mind to me.