Frequent Contributor

WOULD ANY OF YOU LIKE TO SEE SOME ROUND CANISTERS IN ALL SIZES??  I HAVE NOTIFIED CHRIS PYRME REGARDING THIS, AND SHE SAID THEY WOULD BECOME AVAILABLE.  I THINK MOST OF US HAVE BOWLS, RECTANGLES, ETC. AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME OF THESE CANISTERS.  I HAVE SOME FROM SEVERAL YEARS AGO!!!!   WHAT SAY YOU???

Respected Contributor

Hi @little missy 

Great idea!

I too would love to have an opton for round canisters of varying sizes.

Thanks for reaching out to Miss Chris, who by the way, I am a big fan of, I love her enthusiam, and muppet-wide, pearly white smile. 

She is a pleasure to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

I would  love to see covers sold seperately.

I don't know where the covers have disapeared   for my fave little 1 cup bowls

Regular Contributor

As long as they don't have those protursions (don't know what else to call them) that the tabs have to line up with to close. Just hate those little things & the time it takes to get them lined up just right so the container will close.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I woud like another set of the bowls that fit inside each other and the big one has a handle.  Mine are the yellow bowls with clear lids.  It was a set from about a year ago I think.  The bowls were colored and the lids were clear.

Esteemed Contributor

Would like to see some large square ones with lids  that can hold a big bag of flour or bags of sugar. I  previously bought 2 sets  of varying sizes  they offered  but only one with a handle was big enough and some of the rest were to small for my use.