Frequent Contributor

OMG - WHY do you need 2 hosts and a vendor yelling over each other for an entire presentation.  Can they not hear themselves?  So irritating.  Certainly not worth watching in my opinion.  

Please have ONE host at a time.  They should be capable of doing an entire show.

Contributor

@Pawslover wrote:

OMG - WHY do you need 2 hosts and a vendor yelling over each other for an entire presentation.  Can they not hear themselves?  So irritating.  Certainly not worth watching in my opinion.  

Please have ONE host at a time.  They should be capable of doing an entire show.

I saw who was on and turned the television off. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pawslover. I totally agree.  No need for 2 hosts competing for air time.  I remember when a single host could present a 4 hour jewelry show without yelling or hype.

These dual hosting stints just min ran I change the channel.

Respected Contributor

Re: What a Train Wreck!

[ Edited ]

I always enjoy Jane and Kourtney's shows , and i am sure many others do also.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

All I have to say is who cares, not to be mean at all, but there is so much going on "outside the Q" maybe that's their way of letting off some stress.

I know I'm hyped and the majority of the country is pretty stressed out.

Just rying to put things and situations in perspective.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

All I have to say is who cares, not to be mean at all, but there is so much going on "outside the Q" maybe that's their way of letting off some stress.

I know I'm hyped and the majority of the country is pretty stressed out.

Just rying to put things and situations in perspective.

I agree, but that is why I would like QVC to be a bit less frenetic, yelling and over the top doesn't give me the break from the other stuff

and there is no reason tohave 2 separated hosts/split screen and a vendor from their house,

Respected Contributor

I totally agree and I simply will not watch that chaos. 

The new QVC...Quality  Value  Chaos. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped   I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: What a Train Wreck!

[ Edited ]

@Pawslover   Well yes I agree sometimes one host is better than two - unless of course the host is JT and the vendor is SG. I saw this show on Thursday and it was continued chaos. Couldn't watch this one either.  They hurt my ears, No idea what they were even trying to sell. They gave me a headache, total chaos.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Pawslover   Well yes I agree sometimes one host is better than two - unless of course the host is JT and the vendor is SG. I saw this show on Thursday and it was continued chaos. Couldn't watch this one either.  They hurt my ears, No idea what they were even trying to sell. They gave me a headache, total chaos.

@PINKdogWOOD 

JT hosted w/SG???? OMG. I would love to have seen that.....if only for 5 min, which probably how long I could have taken it.