Occasional Contributor

I have voiced my disappointment that Denim& Co no longer offers DUET TOPS several times.  I find it puzzling that they have been eliminated, and want to believe that other women miss the option besides me. They are so handy, are very flattering, and have the convenience of a two piece look in a one piece top.

Would it be possible for Gary to explain why this style is no longer a part of Denim& Company?

Many thanks... I appreciate having the opportunity to ask this question.

Honored Contributor

Re: WHY No MORE DUET TOPS GARY?

Gary will not be responding to comments made on the boards.  Best to contact him on Facebook at Gary Goben QVC. 

Usually things disappear from the line when they don't sell well. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thought he had one on today 

A278601

@ct nana

QVC Customer Care

@ct nana I will be glad to forward your inquiry to the proper department. I have provided a link to the twin sets we currently have available in Denim & Co.

http://www.qvc.com/catalog/search.html?langId=-1&storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&keyword=Denim+%26+Co+...

Respected Contributor

@SharkE A278601 is a "twin set", meaning 2 separate pieces. The OP is asking about "duets", which are actually a cardigan with a tank front sewn in to make it look like two pieces but is actually just one. I love them myself--quick, easy dressing and don't have to think about what goes with what. That's a good thing for me in the A.M.!

Honored Contributor

Oh, Ok.