Esteemed Contributor

VERANDA TSV/ rug collections

I would like to see a runner in this line of indoor/outdoor rug. (2'W x 6" or 7' or 8' L)

I have purchased these every year in the dark/natural or black choice and they are the BEST!! 

I have dogs and would love to have a runner in my kitchen where I'm cooking/preppring and the smaller door mat or scatter rug for the pet bowls area. I wish they would sell the bonus rug as an extra purchase and make one a little bit larger in either oblong or oval.  

Honored Contributor

Re: VERANDA TSV/ rug collections

I'd like to see these rugs in bright summery colors.  What they're offering are somber enough for a funeral home or grandma's house.  I'd buy one if I liked the colors, which I don't. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Fressa, @Kachina624  I agree with the dark colors, too dark no FUN to these for spring/summer.

I've seen bright beautiful colors and patterns of indoor/outdoor rugs like these at (at least) Lowes, Big Lots, World Market.  The ones at Big Lots are absolutely stunning!  Just what you REALLY want for summer.

Two years ago purely by accident I found 2 7x9s red/cream zigzags at my local Lowes for $10 a piece.  What a find!!!  I have them both end to end on my front porch.  These are made of the woven plastic, easy to maintain, clean (just hose or sweep them off).  Color fast, no fading and wears very well in the elements outside.  We leave our's out all year round, they both look as new today as the day I bought them.

If I were in the market I'd seriously be looking at the ones at Big Lots.

Honored Contributor

Gotta say I love the color choices offered in these rugs. 

I have purchased several, they wear like iron, and the more elegant styles that have been offered with their variousTSV's are my favorite. I like the medallion and the scrolls, and notice they blend well with a number of the Bliss items offered as well.

Most everything out there now in home decor and rugs looks like some modern geometric nightmare. I don't want neon and flashy colors, bold and loud patterns. I want something neutral and grounded, with a look of elegance and class. These rugs have fit the bill for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think most people have brightly colored patio/deck furniture, sunbrellas, and awnings and are looking for rugs that will be complimentary rather than compete with what they already have.
For me, I want the COLOR to be quiet, and the PATTERN to speak (but speak quietly).
If the rugs were done in bright, attention grabbing colors and then patterned, then paired with other furnishings it would suggest too much of a circus atmosphere.
Esteemed Contributor

@Fressa wrote:

I would like to see a runner in this line of indoor/outdoor rug. (2'W x 6" or 7' or 8' L)

I have purchased these every year in the dark/natural or black choice and they are the BEST!! 

I have dogs and would love to have a runner in my kitchen where I'm cooking/preppring and the smaller door mat or scatter rug for the pet bowls area. I wish they would sell the bonus rug as an extra purchase and make one a little bit larger in either oblong or oval.  

In the presentation they had a runner in the foreground, I thought it was probably an upsell. Nothing was listed? 

I couldn't decide on the round or 5x7 for my family room. So I opted for no purchase right now! I knew the tsv price was only going to be a few dollars less, maybe there'll even be a shipping or tax deal with tax day around the corner. It'll be less than the tsv price then! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Last year's offerings were all neutral too. I did buy one as I liked the durability, but I like to take some color risks on the patio! Maybe next year they will add some zing.