Occasional Contributor

To the Qurated Group

[ Edited ]

QVC= Quality, Value, CUSTOMER.

IF many of the very HIGHLY salaried program "HOSTS" would spend as much time presenting the MERCHANDISE, as they do running on and on about Disneyland, their books, their brand collaborations, their milestone birthdays, their pools, their homes, their gardens, their instragram accounts, Facebook pages, podcasts, vacations, husbands, wives, children, children's college, children's performances, and all other unnecessary SELF-TALK and SELF-EXPOSE', then the CUSTOMERS (the REASONS there is a Qurate Group) would get VITAL product information to make the most informed purchase possible and prevent multiple errant purchases and returns.

HOSTS are there to be PREPARED and thoroughly PRESENT and DESCRIBE the merchandise with STUDIED knowlege in order to MARKET the MERCHANDISE, not to become the merchandise, therein personally monopolizing and overshadowing the program and merchandise being sold.

5 Ps = Prior preparation prevents poor performance.

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

I thought the "C" stood for Convenience.

Respected Contributor

Re: To the Qurated Group

[ Edited ]

@beachgal50 I don't mean to be rude, but chill out.  It's just a shopping channel.

Honored Contributor

@beachgal50   You bring up some valid concerns.  Unfortunately, this board is for customers and nobody from QVC management will ever see it.  There's not a thing the rest of us can do about it.

If you want it seen, you need to print it and snail-mail it to Qurate Retail Group in West Chester, Pa., Attention David Rawlinson, CEO.  You can find the exact address online.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

The Qurate Group has enabled this forum for Customer insignts and opinions. I have provided mine to the Qurate Group, not you.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you.

I have done that. I am sure many others will value your provision of the Quarate Corporate address, etc.

The return correspondence I received from Corporate stated that the Blogs and Forums WERE monitored and read within the Qurate Group to improve customer service and programming. I was also welcomed to post there.

Honored Contributor

@beachgal50   You're right, it's for CUSTOMERS to share their opinions and insights with each other, not QVC management.  Why in the world would you be snarky when someone tells you like it is?  Do you see anyone who looks like management posting here?

Occasional Contributor

I know exactly how these boards work. I clarified who I addressed my content to and it was not you.

Honored Contributor

If you've got the time, waste it.

Occasional Contributor

Re: To the Qurated Group

[ Edited ]

I know who monitors the blogs and forums that is why it is a Suggestion Box. I have previously written Qurate Group with my observations as a Customer. You do not run this blog and forum. So, when you don't like a rebuttal or opinion in opposition to yours, you become the poster child for SNARKY. My time is that.

Spoiler