Frequent Contributor

Please can we have more full length pants?

QVC clothing buyers, not all your customers prefer or can wear crop pants, so please offer us more full length pant styles. My legs are heavily scarred and I prefer to be covered up from the waist down (though I don't mind showing some skin on top). 

I know I'm in the minority, but you must have other customers short pants won't work for. Don't forget about us!

Respected Contributor

Re: Please can we have more full length pants?

@glamwitch You are correct. I only wear full length pants. I have had to buy my pants in the fall and winter, but they are rarely summer weight.

If you are on Facebook which I am not, some of the designers are there and would be more likely to see your post. I don't think they visit the forums.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG - thank you! I thought it was just me that was sick of ankle pants and too short joggers. They're all high waters on me! Isaac is one of the worst, he always makes ankle pants. I wish the designers make full length pants again.

Honored Contributor

@Effie54    I'm always looking for designers who understand that at 29" inseam does not meet the required length for many of us when purchasing full length pants.    

Respected Contributor

Fall and winter will be coming again.  

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Effie54    I'm always looking for designers who understand that at 29" inseam does not meet the required length for many of us when purchasing full length pants.    

And 29 inch is perfect for  me. I'm tired of and don't wear the crop either.

Esteemed Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Yup, for sure, or 28".