Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,756
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Wowee,wow!

bigbadwolf
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,604
Registered: ‎06-10-2015

We really don't know who reads these boards do we?

 

Why is there a "Suggestion Box"?  Surely not to give suggestions to each other.

 

Boards are moderated and there is a CS response team that is wonderful.  Surely reports are generated about the issues they deal with.

 

There are companies hired by large customer focused companies to gather data from all customer touch points and roll up data to management, maybe Q does that too.

 

Who knows, just maybe  a one time poster is a corporate spy 😂

 

I find it fun to speculate because unless one is a QVC senior manager decision maker we just don't know.

 

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,552
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

I do understand the point of the OP. I think she's very tired of hearing about everyone's vacations, their personal lives, one show hosts daughters in particular, and all the talking that seems to be taking up the time that should be spent presenting the item. I would bet if we all watched clips from 20 to 25 years ago of the show host 's presentations, we would be an all about how focused they were on selling that item, and not making it about them. I think that's what she's trying to say.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,785
Registered: ‎05-23-2015

@mspatmac wrote:

We really don't know who reads these boards do we?

 

Why is there a "Suggestion Box"?  Surely not to give suggestions to each other.

 

Boards are moderated and there is a CS response team that is wonderful.  Surely reports are generated about the issues they deal with.

 

There are companies hired by large customer focused companies to gather data from all customer touch points and roll up data to management, maybe Q does that too.

 

Who knows, just maybe  a one time poster is a corporate spy 😂

 

I find it fun to speculate because unless one is a QVC senior manager decision maker we just don't know.

 

 


@mspatmac , Anybody who thinks that companies don't monitor social media hasn't been paying attention.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,757
Registered: ‎05-01-2010

Well if they are monitoring they are doing nothing about anything. I see Jane Treacy torn to shreds here all the time. She's still here. In fact all I mostly see on these boards are complaints about hosts, models, items being sold, etc. I don't see much change at all. But keep complaining. Maybe eventually it will work.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,888
Registered: ‎10-03-2014

@beachgal50 

 

Looks like you're fairly new here, so Welcome.

 

Your complaints are commonly expressed by other Forum members. Nothing has been done.  In fact, I think it has gotten worse.  

 

Unfortunately, we found no one from QVC who has influence to make changes reads anything here in the Forum.  If suggestions and complaints are sent to them, they are ignored or have no intentions of making changes.  

 

I have no idea why this Forum was established because it doesn't appear QVC is interested in what we say.  

 

You can try Feedback at the bottom of the page, but I doubt that works either.  Sending a letter to the Qurate CEO appears to be the only option, but unless more people with the same complaints do so, I think it falls on deaf ears.

 

Sounds hopeless, yes, I feel that way.  We just want QVC to do better, not trying to be malicious or appear as chronic complainers.  You can either put up with it, shop online, or shop elsewhere.  

 

 

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,785
Registered: ‎05-23-2015

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Well if they are monitoring they are doing nothing about anything. I see Jane Treacy torn to shreds here all the time. She's still here. In fact all I mostly see on these boards are complaints about hosts, models, items being sold, etc. I don't see much change at all. But keep complaining. Maybe eventually it will work.


@proudlyfromNJ , I'm thinking if her sales remain high, they have no incentive to remove her. There are hosts who I personally can't stand to watch, but get a lot of praise here, so their fans must be buying .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,710
Registered: ‎03-03-2011

IMHO the Q group pays A LOT of attention to this board because this is the only place that they can check how much you actually spend/buy as opposed to other forums where you have a different name and are a ?. Here they can check and see if you really like something AND purchase it. Much needed info to a retailer. I also think they DO read this forum because when I posted that I am a loooong time customer who never got any coupons etc and bingo within a few months I got 2 different $10 credits to my account. Just got another one the other day as a $10 "anniversary with Q" credit which I used immediately. So I DO BELIEVE the powers that be read and check out who's a good customer and THEN they listen to you. Money talks. Why would they spend to support a verified customer board to not USE the info? No way.So please stop telling people that Q doesn't listen to this board. I am proof they do.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,785
Registered: ‎05-23-2015

Re: To the Qurated Group

[ Edited ]

@silkyk wrote:

IMHO the Q group pays A LOT of attention to this board because this is the only place that they can check how much you actually spend/buy as opposed to other forums where you have a different name and are a ?. Here they can check and see if you really like something AND purchase it. Much needed info to a retailer. I also think they DO read this forum because when I posted that I am a loooong time customer who never got any coupons etc and bingo within a few months I got 2 different $10 credits to my account. Just got another one the other day as a $10 "anniversary with Q" credit which I used immediately. So I DO BELIEVE the powers that be read and check out who's a good customer and THEN they listen to you. Money talks. Why would they spend to support a verified customer board to not USE the info? No way.So please stop telling people that Q doesn't listen to this board. I am proof they do.


@silkyk , It's just good business to pay attention. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor
Posts: 61,561
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

 


@Love my grandkids wrote:

@beachgal50  You know good and well that ANY post by ANYONE is subject to reply by ANY OF US. 

 

YOU don't get to dictate who can or can't respond to you. Don't like the rules? Start your own forum!


@Love my grandkids    As I observed in an earlier post, we are on the cusp of a full moon (Saturday).  It appears it's going to be a doozy.

 

I wonder if the OP bothered to read the other 5,000 or so complaints about the hosts talking too much that were ignored?  I guess she considers herself more influential.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment