Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I haven't seen it.  How is the Szish different than usual programming? 

@ValuSkr  She is not, guess QVC is just trying to promote her....I am not impressed at all, even in some of the promos in which QVC has used her!

Regular Contributor

She was on Leah's Saturday AM program, and she looked very much engaged (even when she was just in the background).  

Regular Contributor

I do not care for this host.  She used to be a fashion editor at one of the high end magazines.  (I think they said Vogue).  QVC is not what I would call high fashion.  They copy alot of it, but the everyday woman wants fashion that is affordable and stylish. I just do not like the way she presents herself on air.  She seems a bit "forced" and really not genuine. 

Regular Contributor
Katrina is awesome in this show. Her fashion expertise shines here and her guests know it and seem to really enjoy working with her. It gives a fresh spin on fashion. I just wish it came on on Saturday’s or an earlier time slot like 8pm on Friday night?
JMO.
Valued Contributor

Another one here who is NOT a fan! Unless you like to hear "Uhhh....& kind of" constantly then you probably won't be a fan either. LOL

Oh, and let's not forget the face paint. Geez, she really needs to lay off the make-up a bit, especially the lipstick.

~ Hope in TN ~
Valued Contributor

Just watched a few minutes,with Gary,on with Denim and company,she seemed not interested in the clothes and frankly she was condersering to Gary.Not an good match,I turned off the TV!!

Honored Contributor

She seemed pre-packaged, including the professioal quality photos.  Then when I saw her it didn't quite match up.  Personally I like the down to earth packaging QVC does with their new hosts.  So maybe I'll end up liking her after all.  

Honored Contributor

I think she is wasted on AM Style for sure! I haven't seen her own show, because of the timing, but I would like to. They really should give it a better time!

Honored Contributor

I've watched the Szish List a few times and the show IMO is only as good as her "guests". I think Katrina tries too hard to make the show something more than it is.Also, the woman IMO wears way too much makeup, you gotta have something more to offer than being tall and showing off clothes that most women cannot or would not wear.

Respected Contributor

i too enjoy the show -  sometimes it repeats on Q2.  she finds the more unusual, more stylish things in inventory and blends it with interesting guests.  very lively.  i like her sense of style - even if i can't incorporate all of it into my more sedate lifestyle, i enjoy seeing it!