Occasional Contributor

QVC how about improving your online details

I was looking at A373844 the Tolani Kimono that will be a TSV.  There is no video and the images for each color is lacking.  The images are showing off the model rather than the kimono.  They are printed so letting us see the whole kimono - front and back would be so nice. When I look at the garment measurements the sizes go to 5x except they don't.

Then there is the sandals you showed a little while ago.  A376354 Skechers-Flirty.  When you click on a color it states Image Coming Soon.  And there are no images of the sandals from different points.  There are questions and reviews so it is not a new item.  Who is not doing their job?

Oh and the other thing is please stop tucking the front hem in the waistband of pants or skirts.  If you are selling the entire top - show the entire top.  It might be a trend but it's an idiotic way to show off a top.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC how about improving your online details

One detail that is often left on the descriptions is bust darts.  I am not a fan of bust darts.  And sometimes it is hard to tell from the video or live presentation if there are bust darts, and the host/designer do not always point it out.  There was a dress I ordered recently, two of them in fact, and there was no mention in the video or in print that there were bust darts, but there they were nonetheless.  These were Isaac Mizrahi T-shirt dresses, in which he normally does not put darts in, so I was surprised.  I returned them.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chloe55   On A373844, I see a video plus pictures of all the color choices.  There's something wrong on your end.  Try a different browser.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chloe55   When I went to the page I saw two videos.  One is with Gabriella, and she shows the back of the kimono, too.  The other video is longer and is with Katrina Szish.  She has two segments where she wears two different colors.  Both are very good videos.

The Skechers sandals are available on the Skechers website with pictures of different views.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

As to the kimono - I saw the video and I can see all of the images.  I am rather amazed that QVC wants us to buy something when we can't see the print of the item.  If the model is going to pose so that you can't see parts of the print then someone isn't doing their job.

As to the sandals I was looking at the product on QVC.  Does someone actually think I am going to click on a color and order it if I cannot see it?

Honored Contributor

@Chloe55    Did you magnify the image of the kimono fabric?  I really don't know why anyone would need to see more than is currently shown.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

The kimono is made in such a way that for me it is good to see what it looks like.  I would like to see the front with the sleeves and the back with the sleeves.  It is fine that you have no issues with what is displayed.  I do and that is why I posted.

And the sandals - now if I click on the black color it shows I guess the white pair.   

I shouldn't have to search here and there to find good images of the item.