Valued Contributor

I would love it if the monitors would pass on my comments on this show  I loved it  It was so sophisticated and educational to me   The girls were so knowledgeable   Katrina was really in her realm  I hope it continues and is on at a time when people could see it  Maybe Saturday or Sunday afternoon or evening

Honored Contributor

There is already a thread on this subject today.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@mollymaggie 

Thank you for your feedback and I will most certainly pass on your views.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

Might I add that I did not find the show of much interest...it was strictly a different format to use in selling merchandise.  And K Szish is very unappealing to me as a host!

Super Contributor

i found this show to be interesting.  i really liked that Bob Mackie appeared  on the show earlier this week. he really added a great touch to the discussion. i think the host is spot on. she knows her stuff. a real pleasure to watch. 

Frequent Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

Might I add that I did not find the show of much interest...it was strictly a different format to use in selling merchandise.  And K Szish is very unappealing to me as a lead host!

I find Szish talks too much during show.  While there is some good information and opinions, Szish dominates the conversation too much.  IMO

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen it.  How is the Szish different than usual programming? 

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr  It's meant to be more of an entertainment talk show, with selling.  There's much more talking about trends, and her three guests get to talk about anything that interests them about the pieces.  There's very little in-depth discussion about the specifications of each item in the show, but here are still models to show the look.  

I enjoyed Bob Mackie in this latest edition very much.  He seemed to really enjoy himself and interact so well with Katrina and the other guests.  

Honored Contributor

When and what time is this show on?

Honored Contributor

@Pecky  It has an awful time slot for me on the east coast -- 1:00am FRIDAY, but that's 10:00pm Thursday on the west coast.  

I watch TV via my Roku streaming decide. From the QVC/HSN channel, it splits into six of their individual channels, plus tons of videos of past shows and original videos.  I just wait for The Szish List video to pop up on Saturday and watch it.