Respected Contributor

Do some of you do nothing but watch/listen to QVC all day and night?

You're allowed to do other things.

Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

Do some of you do nothing but watch/listen to QVC all day and night?

You're allowed to do other things.

How clever of you ! However, here's the thing, it is very easy to get out of the habit of watching QVC, and I think the goal is to have us watch and order.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I flipped over to QVC during the night, when I couldn't sleep (last night). I only watched about 5-10 min. After turning it off, I thought to myself, I don't think i've watched more than 5-10 min in over 6 months. I used to keep QVC on, almost 24/7, just for the background noise. I can not stand MOST of the current hosts, most  products are junk, programming is too boring, endless hours of the same item. Qvc needs SERIOUS make-over, from hosts to products, to programming. 

Respected Contributor

For many years the TSV was featured at midnight for 15 minutes and then the first 10 minutes of each new show. It was easy to skip or watch and not miss a show you might be interested in. Now the TSVs are on continuously and at random and are shown for much longer blocks of time. It’s a definite change.

Trusted Contributor

Do they really think anyone needs an hour about a vacuum?  Just tell us why it's new, different, or special.  The same goes for pillows.  It's to the point it's insulting.  

Respected Contributor

I sent a formal letter of complaint to the CEO about the endless repetitive and boring programming and lack of variety this Holiday season. I have not heard back but enough people aren't buying they will realize that we do not want to see the same things over and over.

Valued Contributor

@Lila4Now wrote:

Do they really think anyone needs an hour about a vacuum?  Just tell us why it's new, different, or special.  The same goes for pillows.  It's to the point it's insulting.  

I so agree with you! The other day they had a TSV on the Dyson stick vacum. I got so tired of that presentation, 1 whole hour was spent on that vacum, I swear I thought they were going to vacum the whole rug and floor into the stick!!!

Enough is enough! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV overdone

[ Edited ]

Smiley Very Happy LOL, I'm just hearting away and truthfully, I don't really watch that silly TSV cuz it's on so much I gave up viewing - but I do agree with you.... if I have to see another crumb vacuumed up or car jump started well I don't know..... or that darn ladder, lol... like I'm going to climb up and clean my gutters................ha, so not going to happen.

..........eta // I have an adversity to change I suppose.... and I noticed how much Rick looks and acts now like 'you know who' ... it's uncanny....Rick's just a much younger version....Smiley Surprised

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Regular Contributor

The TSV overkill is one of the reasons I record whatever I think I may be interested in and then I can fast forward thru what I don't want to watch.  Works well.