Frequent Contributor

Susan Gravers clothing is so expensive! $65.00 for a blouse. By the time you pay tax and shipping almost $75.00 before you get it home.  I’ve seen prices rise in other brands too such as Denim and Co.  Isaac, etc.  I watch for fashion ideas but buying is getting less and less.  There still are other shopping venues with better prices and good quality.

Honored Contributor

@Whispergirl    Have you seen the price of anything go down?  If you have shopping venues with better prices, by all means go there.  Nobody forces you to watch or shop at QVC. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

@Whispergirl   Completely agree.  I like the few items I have from her but always bought them "on sale."  Would never pay the full prices for her items.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Whispergirl wrote:

Susan Gravers clothing is so expensive! $65.00 for a blouse. By the time you pay tax and shipping almost $75.00 before you get it home.  I’ve seen prices rise in other brands too such as Denim and Co.  Isaac, etc.  I watch for fashion ideas but buying is getting less and less.  There still are other shopping venues with better prices and good quality.

I agree....of course QVC is the ones who set the price point..............and they have raised them on all the clothing lines.................but i agree.....a very simple top from SG when finally done...comes to about $75.00......better deals are elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

I waIt for TSV or LTS for any items.  

I overdid on pjs this last year.  🙄

Super Contributor

@Whispergirl wrote:

This morning I ordered the cotton embroidered blouse which was over $60...and then I thought, am I crazy?!? So I ended up cancelling it and putting it on my wishlist to wait for the price to come down. Paying that much AND ironing? No thanks! haha

Respected Contributor

@MM13 

I liked that same blouse but will not pay close to $70. for a cotton blouse.

I did the same thing; put it on wishlis and will take a chance for a price reduction!

Super Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@MM13 

I liked that same blouse but will not pay close to $70. for a cotton blouse.

I did the same thing; put it on wishlis and will take a chance for a price reduction!

Glad we came to our senses!! haha

Honored Contributor

I find cuter and better quality clothing at my local Fred Myers store for much better prices

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think an in-house designer like Gary Goben and Susan Graver should cost more than Jimmy Wu or Isaac.  And many of her items do so. And especially her polyesters.