Occasional Contributor

Please…PLEASE…on the website home page give us back the one-step access to “Recently on the Air”

Contributor

Re: Please…PLEASE…on the website home page give us back the one-step access to “Recently on the Air”

Yes! I totally agree!  

Respected Contributor

Re: Please…PLEASE…on the website home page give us back the one-step access to “Recently on the Air”

I created a bookmark for Items Recently on Air.

Problem solved

Frequent Contributor

On my iPad on the home screen if you just scroll down, about halfway down the screen is it Items Recently on Air. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nothing has changed for me.  Never used another method.  This is so easy.  I scroll down on the home page looking for Items On Air on the left, to the right are Items Recently On Air.  

The following is pasting vertically, but photos on the website are side by side, horizontal on my screen.  Click arrows to see more.  Same as always.  

On Air

Denim & Co. Beach V-Neck Wrap Front Swim Dress - A468465

Denim & Co. Beach V-Neck Wrap Front Swim Dress

$58.62 $67.75

Items Recently On Air

Denim & Co. Easy Stretch Denim Cropped Slim Straight Jeans
Denim & Co. EasyWear Twill Relaxed Straight Leg Pants
Denim & Co. Printed Jersey Slim Straight Leg Pant
Denim & Co. Printed Perfect Jersey Elbow Sleeve Top w/ Cuff
Denim & Co. Active French Terry 3/4 Sleeve V- Neck Pullover
Denim & Co. Beach French Terry Sleeveless Cover-Up Dress
Denim & Co. Yarn Dye Stripe Jersey Flutter Slv V-Neck Top
Denim & Co. Essentials Open Front Cardigan & Tank Set
Denim & Co. 3/4 Sleeve Button Front Poplin Shirt
Denim & Co. Essentials Jersey V-Neck 3/4 Sleeve Top
Attitudes by Renee Mixed Media Como Jersey & Chiffon Top
Susan Graver SG Sport Contour Knit Printed Crop Leggings
Skechers BOBS Squad Washable Knit Lace-Up Snkrs - Mighty Cat
Cuddl Duds Cotton Core Set of 2 3/4 Sleeve Swing Tops
Jantzen Relaxed Printed Lounge Pant
Denim & Co. Beach French Terry Sleeveless Cover-Up Dress
Isaac Mizrahi Live! Plaid Printed Stretch Satin Shirt Dress
Isaac Mizrahi Live! SOHO Plushed Back Hooded Topper
Koolaburra by UGG Sweater Knit Jogger Pants
Jockey Forever Fit Active Lifestyle Bra
Quacker Factory Rhinestones & Faux Pearls V-Neck T-Shirt
Prive Revaux The Kick Fit Polarized Fitover Sunglasses
Susan Graver Weekend Jersey Knit Henley Tunic

If you want to see items shown in previous programs, I go to the Program Guide, locate the program, click on More Info and it shows all items presented on-air for that program.  

Works for me.  

Honored Contributor

I still see it from the home page.  I'm using the Brave browser.

Super Contributor

@Foxxee While this does work, going through the program guide is a few extra steps. When all you have to do is hover over the "shop QVC TV" (under the cart) on the upper right hand, located on any page & "items recently on air" is the first click.

Honored Contributor

I don't have a cart on my page, but I see what you mean.  That link only brings up 5 items that were on air.  I see more on the home page beside "Item On Air."  See all those items I pasted previously.  

I go to the Program Guide when I want to go to hours earlier programming.  For example, if it's afternoon, I use Program Guide to check programs starting at 7 am and those the day before.   

Honored Contributor

I have 3 red bars over the word "Menu".  I click on that, then "Shop QVC TV ", then " Items Recently Aired".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Foxxee While I agree about the home page & "item on air", etc. Still, going through the program guide for hours earlier programs & days before is an excessive amount of clicking around. The "items recently on air" is much user friendly without all that clicking around. Earlier hours/days is on the left.