Contributor

I have purchased a few of her items, but I find her tops run very, very large. Don't understand that at all.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of unkind comment

Super Contributor

I hope Susan Graver might listen to viewers' complaints and change. As things are now, I can't watch her and change the channel when she is on.

My first complaint is one that many others have. Her incessant talking when the host is speaking is far too annoying for me to listen too. I have heard her say, " I know I talk too much, but I'm so enthuised." It's not enthusiasm. It could be some form of condition causing poor impulse control or it's a lack of breeding. In either case, it comes off as rudeness.

My second complaint is that she puts down other designers in  thinly veiled ways. One of the many things I enjoy about QVC is the comraderie among all the various vendors. There is a generosity that is very pleasant to hear. Jacqui Stafford, David Dangle and others will compliment other designers and even suggest their products sometimes. But Susan never says anything nice about other designers and often  takes jabs at styles that other designers represent. I find that very small of her and quite unpleasant to witness.

I hope the moderators will know that I don't say these things to be mean, but with a sincere desire for Susan Graver to make a few shifts in her presentation style. I used to buy her clothes but I rarely do so any more. I watch Susan's substitute presenters but, for now, I just can't bear to watch her.

Respected Contributor

Weezy71, I'm pretty sure that peachskin is also polyester.

Respected Contributor

I love Susan Graver clothes, all the way back to her color-block pieces in the 90's (had a color-block jumpsuit I loved), but do not love Susan Graver, who needs to command all attention in the room, wearing you out with her excessive personality and yapping! She and Joy Mangano (HSN) could be in a contest for who is the most annoying on screen .

New Contributor

I also watch on mute the majority of the time. I dont know what it is but occasionally her voice gets on my nerves. I think I agree with just about everybody about one thing or another. The "mute" thing, some of her tops are "dowdy" thing, the "like the fit of her pants" thing and mostly the "I like SG thing. The ONE thing I haven't seen mentioned are her skorts! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ALL HER SKORTS!! They fit me great, you can dress up or down, I can roll the waist or pull down, depending on length I'm looking for, VERY flattering! Especially the "swing" style. MUCH BETTER (and more modest) than shorts, not to mention much more practical. Just my 2cents (actually, I wrote a book, should be at least a quarters worth!!)

Occasional Contributor

I disagree - I would rather hear Susan describe the clothes than MANY of the annoying hosts! She is always kind and considerate, and of course, knowledgeable.

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Love her products and enjoy her presentations.  I'm not bothered by over-talking, since it happens so much with so many of the hosts and guests.

@Krimpette- I'm with you. I enjoy watching her, although I rarely do since I've basically stopped buying from QVC. But I've always appreciated her explanation of the details of her items. She's cheerful and peppy, and knows what she's talking about.

I'll take Susan over one of those giggly hosts anytime.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
New Contributor

No need for that.  Helpful ideas are what it needed.  Don't watch if she upsets you.

Occasional Contributor

There is a way of selling and giving details that isn't like finernails on a chalkboard.  I LOVE tuning in and  watching Louis Dell'Olio,  Bob Mackie, David from Joan Rivers, etc. They are class acts and also have been on the Q for years. Susan is like a child that hasn't been taught manors or  any sort of  restraint.  I too have to mute or usually change the channel.  I can't stay tuned long enough to buy anything..