New Contributor

Susan Graver Sizing for Tops

Susan's tops for sizes 3X and 28 used to have a chest measurement of 59 or 60".  Lately, they've been ranging from 55" to 57", and that's just not enough roominess for me.  I feel left out!!!  I've been a Graver Girl since her very first appearance on the Q and have a closet full, but she's coming out with some really pretty new designs in her Liquid Knit and Woven/Peachskin fabrics, and the chest measurements are 2" too small for me.  PLEASE ask her to go back to the way she used to size the plus size tops, 59"/60" for the 3X and 28.  AND if she could bring back her Toteables line, I would be ecstatic!!!!  Her original microfiber and toteables fabrics were the absolute BEST.  I love the Liquid Knit, too, but I sure would like to have some of her famous Toteables Dusters to add to my wardrobe -- especially the original Banana Toteables solid color.

Thanks for passing this on to Susan.  I never miss one of her shows!!  I wrote a while back and ask that her set be put back like it was.  Now, she's "pushed back in the corner" and that doesn't look right for her.  She likes to interact with the models and she has to walk a ways to get to them now, wasting valuable time!!  I prefer a more intimate, boutique set, like she used to have.  It fit her much more than this "generic" set does.  Even Isaac gets a more intimate setting, and Susan's been there longer than he has!!

Thanks for passing that on to Susan, too!!  Love my Q!!!!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Susan Graver Sizing for Tops

@KK-Memphis

Thank you Graver girl! I will be sure to pass along your comments to Susan. You know you can go to her Facebook page where you can provide your suggestions and feedback...I know she looks at it often and would appreciate hearing from you! 

https://www.facebook.com/SusanGraverStyle/ 

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

I agree.  The chest measurements have gotten smaller.  I used to have room in the small of which I have many and still wear.  Now I must order a medium for the chest measurement altho that sometimes make it too long or to big otherwise.  Her tanks are even smaller in the chest.  I cannot order them at all anymore as they are small in chest and big elsewhere because of the change in chest measurement.  I suppose this is a money saving move as it saves a lot of material in the manufacturing of so many garments, but it is now a problem for me.  In the new striped sweater that sold out this evening it was smaller than even the usual measurements for medium.  I went with a large.  Hope it is not too big but I know the medium would be too small if the size chart for this garment was accurate.  Crossing my fingers as I really like the sweater.  I thought I could put in the dryer and shrink it a little if necessary, but you can't stretch a medium!

Esteemed Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

I agree.  The chest measurements have gotten smaller.  I used to have room in the small of which I have many and still wear.  Now I must order a medium for the chest measurement altho that sometimes make it too long or to big otherwise.  Her tanks are even smaller in the chest.  I cannot order them at all anymore as they are small in chest and big elsewhere because of the change in chest measurement.  I suppose this is a money saving move as it saves a lot of material in the manufacturing of so many garments, but it is now a problem for me.  In the new striped sweater that sold out this evening it was smaller than even the usual measurements for medium.  I went with a large.  Hope it is not too big but I know the medium would be too small if the size chart for this garment was accurate.  Crossing my fingers as I really like the sweater.  I thought I could put in the dryer and shrink it a little if necessary, but you can't stretch a medium!

I have also found the measurements seem to be smaller....i find the arm holes and top of arm areas seem

to be tighter then my previous purchases...........and for

that reason i am more hesitant to order and deal with returning the item at the cost i am charged...................

Also...yes...the chest area seems a bit smaller........I received a stretch crepe blouse the other day that was tight in the arms and chest area and it was a 1X....i usually wear between a XL and 1X so figured the 1X would be surely be large enough..........not so...........had

to return..