Super Contributor

Any possibility we can get a Prayer Forum?

[ Edited ]

What are the chances we get a Prayer forum? A place where people could post requests..a safe haven..a place where the prayer especially when requested by a board member not be considered religious? Just a thought..we have lots of people in need of/requesting prayer in the forums..I have never had one deleted...not sure how one posts a prayer that could not be construed as religious..Please Mods help us out here, thanks and God bless.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Any possibility we can get a Prayer Forum?

That is a beautiful sentiment.............I hope that happens....I am not sure if that is allowed here or not...

Honored Contributor

@gracie2014 wrote:

What are the chances we get a Prayer forum? A place where people could post requests..a safe haven..a place where the prayer especially when requested by a board member not be considered religious? Just a thought..we have lots of people in need of/requesting prayer in the forums..I have never had one deleted...not sure how one posts a prayer that could not be construed as religious..Please Mods help us out here, thanks and God bless.

@gracie2014

Great idea. I would love for this to happen. I know the gamers forum is by request only and cannot be seen by those who are not interested....maybe the same format would work?

Honored Contributor

I can see where that would soon morph into a full religious thread with poems and scripture quotes.  I don't think QVC wants to go there again. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Super idea!  People don't seem to take offense when prayers are sought... when my boy had surgery, and I requested prayer from those inclined, all kinds of wonderful posters here responded.  We will always remember their kindness.

Super Contributor

@butterfly123 That is exactly what I was thinking, praying it come to pass..I belong to several fb prayer groups..I am actually the admin for one..No reason this should not be allowed here...those interested sign up..if you are not interested don't sign up,,for those of us who are prayer warriors it gives us one place to go and pray as opposed to them popping up all over the place,,

Super Contributor

And it was a pleasure praying for your son @Oznell.

Honored Contributor

@gracie2014

You have a wonderful idea. I'm happy you started this thread. Blessings and hugs🌹

Super Contributor

@butterfly123..thank you, praying it comes to pass..It would be like the gamers..so only those interested would sign up for the prayer forum...so those not wanting to see scripture or anythiny remotely related to prayer need not sign up..so they should not be offended...

Respected Contributor

It's a lovely thought, but it probably won't work since they did away with that last thread of gloriajean's.  Someone will be offended by it for sure.