Frequent Contributor

I have been a long time customer of QVC but over the past year I have cut back considerably on purchasing anything from them. Their forum has changed dramatically, and not to my liking. Their TSV is repeated over and over again, the prices are high and the host's don't seem like their hearts are in it anymore. I have moved on to Amazon for most of my purchases, plus the free S&H and returns are wonderful. I hope QVC will start listening to their customers and begin making some positive changes. 

QVC Customer Care

This thread has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Trusted Contributor

I wonder if people who create new profiles in order to say controversial things realize that the 'powers that be' do not identify you by your account, but by the URL that is associated with your internet service.  So, you can create as many fake accounts as you like, but as long as you are using the same internet connection, they know who you are.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is name calling

Honored Contributor

@Grnthumb wrote:

I hope QVC will start listening to their customers and begin making some positive changes. 

@Grnthumb

Have you complained in writing to Qs owner (Liberty Interactive) about your concerns????

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

Totally off subject, but, @TenderMercies, I love your little blue guy! Smiley Surprised)

Trusted Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

I wonder if people who create new profiles in order to say controversial things realize that the 'powers that be' do not identify you by your account, but by the URL that is associated with your internet service.  So, you can create as many fake accounts as you like, but as long as you are using the same internet connection, they know who you are.  

The poster has been here for six years.   How long do you suggest is appropriate before a complaint is allowed?

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...