Frequent Contributor

Ring video doorbell overkill

Is QVC going to show ANY product today other than the Ring video doorbell? I know the Q often hypes their Today's Special Values to death. But I can't remember them ever devoting so much airtime to one item over the course of a day.

Now, I don't watch QVC 24/7, not even close. But I'm trying to complete my Christmas shopping, and three or four times today I've tuned in to try to find those last few gifts I need. Each time, I've encountered a marathon presentation for the Ring!

Come on, QVC! A little variety here, please? It's frustrating when we actually want to buy products from you and you're hawking just one item all day. Thank God we can still browse your inventory online, at least.

Super Contributor

Re: Ring video doorbell overkill

Agreed! Plus they removed the reviews of the product - I left one, not good - even with two replacements from RING, they don't work and I can't get a refund because it's well beyond QVC's 30 day return policy!

Honored Contributor

Overkill to the nth degree. Enough already! I keep turning Q off as I'm sick to death of this thing.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

They could have saved a lot of money this wkend, by doing  pre-recorded programming on a whole wkend on only a few items. I've never seen such poor programming on QVC, in 20+yrs. (& NO I  have not been watching, I checked "items on air", several times).

Respected Contributor

Have not tuned in since Wednesday. Enough said.

Esteemed Contributor

Q probably sells the time slots to the highest paying vendor and that vendor  uses Q's hosts.  It is not the channel is used to be.  You are just watching an infomercial channel today using Q hosts;

Respected Contributor

I agree. Never seen the relentless airings of one product so often. I don't think it's selling well. Told by Shawn less than "half" the quantity they ordered was left at 8:20 Eastern time. That tells me they are not pushing as many as anticipated. Ive seen TSVs sell out before noon.

the BOSE system they ordered 80000 units and it did nearly sell out. 

Contributor

Unfortunately this is true - it is an infomercial. I too am looking to finish my list and every time I tune into the Q that Ring is on. Guess they are selling a lot of them but they do not have my business tonight. 

Respected Contributor

Is today the only day you can do your shopping???  So you're blaming the Q because you can't get your Xmas shopping finished today? 

Honored Contributor

I would rather watch this all day-

Image result for cat ringing doorbell animated gif