Valued Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Lori Kaye wrote:

@sparklestar It appears that happygolfcartrider has a little obsession with Shawn. LOL! 

@Lori Kaye That's an understatement.

Lol! You can say that again but I'd say a big obsession. It's obvious.

Respected Contributor

@Juniebugz wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Lori Kaye wrote:

@sparklestar It appears that happygolfcartrider has a little obsession with Shawn. LOL! 

@Lori Kaye That's an understatement.

Lol! You can say that again but I'd say a big obsession. It's obvious.

@Juniebugz Is there something wrong with obsession? S.K. is obsessed with everything so it must be a good thing. As I said I am in the obsessed club and proud of it! Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

I've recently noticed that all members of the "fashion community" are obsessed with one thing or another.  It's as if they're all mentally ill since obsession is a former of mental illness.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've recently noticed that all members of the "fashion community" are obsessed with one thing or another.  It's as if they're all mentally ill since obsession is a former of mental illness.

@Kachina624 LOL..I guess I am mentally ill because I have lots of obsessions, let me see now, there is chocolate, diet pepsi, oreo's, M&M'S, Kit Kats, Hagan Das Rum Raisin ice cream and these are just a few. I need a mental facility and quick! Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

@mac116 wrote:

I have no problem with it.  LR had a very similar schedule when she was still on QVC.  My guess is that the orders and dollars spent influence the prime time spot.

I would certainly think that selling, in dollar amount, has something to do with how many hours a host is given on air. Some hosts may not want as many hours as they get older, so there may be more hours available - but QVC is going to give prime time hours to hosts that make them big money, not hosts that are mediocre. That's just logic.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 LOL..I guess I am mentally ill because I have lots of obsessions, let me see now, there is chocolate, diet pepsi, oreo's, M&M'S, Kit Kats, Hagan Das Rum Raisin ice cream and these are just a few. I need a mental facility and quick! Heart

@happygolfcartrider  If your interest in these things rises to the level described in this definition, then you've got a problem.

Obsession 

Full Definition
  • 1 : a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea orfeeling; broadly : compelling motivation <an obsession with profits>
  • 2 : something that causes an obsession
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

It seems that I have a mental problem according to my friend Kachina. I am obsessed with way to many things, adding to my list are Chocolate Mint Chip ice cream, anything from sweet Frog, Krispy Kreme donuts. I am nuts I tell you nuts. Send me to the nut house right now. Oh yeah I am obsessed with Shoes, gotta have them more more more and Jewelry lots and lots of it oh yeah clothes so many my closets are bursting at the seams. Someone please commit me now before I get any more obsessed please. Begging for help here, I need and exorcism. Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor
@happygolfcartrider, per your plea I have passed hands over your posts and relieved you of troubling obsessions, and banished any lingering demons. LOL!
Go forth and SHOP!

And, wow. Lay off that sugar. That stuff'll make ya goofy.
Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:
@happygolfcartrider, per your plea I have passed hands over your posts and relieved you of troubling obsessions, and banished any lingering demons. LOL!
Go forth and SHOP!

And, wow. Lay off that sugar. That stuff'll make ya goofy.

@x Hedge  I feel your spirit passing over me and I feel my obsessions going, going darn it, they just will not leave me. Anyone care to join me in a chocolate, m&m, mint choc. chip milk shake for breakfast? That is after I have my 6 cups of coffee!

Today is going to be a wonferful day, I can feel it in my bones! Woman HappyWoman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@sparklestar wrote:

Forgive me but I thought one would watch QVC to see products they would be interested in purchasing.  Not for host entertainment.

@sparklestar  lol....I do watch for host entertainment as I am channel surfing. There is rarely anything I am interested in purchasing anymore. Most of the programing is the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. 

BORING so the entertainment is all that is left.

Isn't it the truth... and the host DOES matter... Especially when there are so few products presented that I'm interested in purchasing... and the same products are presented all the time...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...