Respected Contributor

Forgive me but I thought one would watch QVC to see products they would be interested in purchasing.  Not for host entertainment.

Respected Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

Forgive me but I thought one would watch QVC to see products they would be interested in purchasing.  Not for host entertainment.

@sparklestar  lol....I do watch for host entertainment as I am channel surfing. There is rarely anything I am interested in purchasing anymore. Most of the programing is the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. 

BORING so the entertainment is all that is left.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

@sparklestar It appears that happygolfcartrider has a little obsession with Shawn. LOL! 

Respected Contributor

@Lori Kaye wrote:

@sparklestar It appears that happygolfcartrider has a little obsession with Shawn. LOL! 

@Lori Kaye  I'm sorry but how did you get that out of my comment about entertainment?  There is more than one entertaining host on QVC, in fact there are several. HeartSmiley Very Happy No hard feelings I hope.Woman Happy

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

@Lori Kaye wrote:

@Lori Kaye That's an understatement.

Respected Contributor

@Mimi 1883

ROFL!!!   Woman LOL

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

@k8149

You're not alone....

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Lori Kaye wrote:

@Lori Kaye That's an understatement.

@proudlyfromNJ  Thank You...I am in the club. Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

@K9buddy wrote:

I have to agree with the OP. I don't often watch QVC but when I do, it always seems as tho she's on. I don't enjoy her presentations so I change the channel and save lots of money. 

For this reason and all the gift shows, my QVC watching is almost non-existent.  Since I work, I'm limited to evenings.  I notice the schedule has shows I  would watch during the middle of the night, but of course, I can't watch then.  The good news is I'm catching up on some movies and TV series.  And I must say, the longer I go, the less I miss it.   

Esteemed Contributor
Aw c'mon, @a8149. You are underestimating Shawn's entertainment value. One of the funniest comedy bits I've ever heard on live TV is Shawn reacting to Isaac when he used a word she'd never heard before. She stopped selling for at least 20-25. seconds while she had Isaac talk about the "new" word. It was completely spontaneous and hilarious! Her ptoducer must have been yelling in her ear to get back to business. She and Isaac both ended up laughing at their little detour.
I've watched her ever since, and I learn new words and usage from her. Totes Bud, sincerely!