Every time I turn to QVC during prime time I see the same host.  It's the Shawn show every night.  I immediately change channels.  Can you mix it up a little and have a variety of hosts please.  I do not belive I am the only one who feels this way.

Respected Contributor

Shawn is off on Wednesday and Thursdays. She does a couple hours each evening usually at 8:00 PM. the rest of the time it is other host.

Trusted Contributor

@k8149 wrote:

Every time I turn to QVC during prime time I see the same host.  It's the Shawn show every night.  I immediately change channels.  Can you mix it up a little and have a variety of hosts please.  I do not belive I am the only one who feels this way.

Usually she's always on vacation. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@k8149 wrote:

Your not the only one.🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Maybe you should plan to watch QVC some other Time?  You'll never catch her appearing at 6am, for instance.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I have no problem with it.  LR had a very similar schedule when she was still on QVC.  My guess is that the orders and dollars spent influence the prime time spot.

Trusted Contributor

I have to agree with the OP. I don't often watch QVC but when I do, it always seems as tho she's on. I don't enjoy her presentations so I change the channel and save lots of money. 

Respected Contributor

Going, going, going...............................Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

Going, going, going...............................Heart

As it should, along with the other one.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Maybe you should plan to watch QVC some other Time?  You'll never catch her appearing at 6am, for instance.

only after the sun goes down.