Occasional Contributor
I ordered something on July 27. It is still ‘in process’, and the website does not allow cancellation because the item is ‘in process’. They take way too long to ship. And they charge a lot. It’s really frustrating, just had to vent
Trusted Contributor

I completely understand!  I ordered something 7/12,  it has been 'preparing order' for a while.  When I called yesterday, I was told there was not an expected ship date.  A couple weeks ago I asked to cancel and they said it cannot be canceled.  Very frustrating.  At this point I just want to cancel, but they won't let me.

Occasional Contributor
Knit-Chic
Thanks for sharing, I feel your pain.
I hope it gets resolved soon for you
Trusted Contributor

@Brooklynborn good luck to you too!  I think I'm pretty patien and understanding these days.  But this item was 'ready to ship now' when i bought it.  Otherwise I wouldn't have ordered.  I might be away a bit this month and now have to get someone to watch my porch.  

Trusted Contributor

@Brooklynborn Sorry for your frustration.  I do wonder what was the EDD listed as that usually gives me a hint on what the shipping situation is going to be?

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I placed an order for a set of Logo tanks on 7/26 and it is still in preparing your order with an estimated delivery date of 8/3.  I seriously doubt it will arrive by Wednesday, if it hasn't even shipped.  I had been stalking this set of tanks that had been out of stock in my size forever.  Now, its back in stock, so I'm worried my order has gotten stuck  This happened to me once before.  Oh well, all I can do is wait and hope.

Super Contributor

This seems to be the norm for QVC lately. I've learned long ago that you don't order anything from QVC if you're in a hurry to receive the item. 

Valued Contributor

I have to say, in all fairness, that I have not experienced any delays lately. The items actually come so fast I am surprised. Not like Amazon, of course, but certainly within a week.

I live in the midwest, so I don't know if that is part of it. Don't know which warehouse my items are shipped from.

New Contributor

I ordered a top in MAY and have been waiting all summer for it and they just canceled it yesterday   VERY FRUSTRATING!.................Also ordered from Susan Graver items to be shipped 6/27 still havent received them.     I wish they wouldnt show Items they don't have.

@Brooklynborn wrote:
I ordered something on July 27. It is still ‘in process’, and the website does not allow cancellation because the item is ‘in process’. They take way too long to ship. And they charge a lot. It’s really frustrating, just had to vent

Occasional Contributor
I agree their shipping sucks. Takes forever for them to process the order. When I order from Amazon or Zappos I get my order in just a few days. If I can find the same item elsewhere I order it there and not qvc. Qvc won’t let you cancel if it’s processing but it can take four or five days for them to even get it to UPS so I don’t know what their problem is. With the price of the shipping they need to do a better job.