Regular Contributor

QVC App...BOMBARDED With Notifications!

QVC has finaly enabled notifications on their app (at least for iOS), I can't speak for iPadOS or Android uders.  HOWEVER, there is no settings within the app, to customize what notifications you want to receive.  Therefore, you are BOMBARDED with constant notifications for products all day and night long.  I'm having to shut this entire app OFF under my notifications under settings for iOS.

QVC doesn't seem to know how to run a website correctly and now they go and pull this with their app!  Where is the eyroll emoji when you need it?

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC App...BOMBARDED With Notifications!

I'm not sure what android stuff you are speaking about but I keep getting pop-ups about Capital One discounts on QVC and other pop-ups that keep interfering with my purchases.  Is this the same thing that you are getting?  I have a stop on pop-ups on my computer but it seems I can't get rid of the Q pop-ups.

Esteemed Contributor

I find the Q APP Much harder to use and ordering is harder, there isn't any way to enter forums there. I seldom use it.

🤔 🧐

Honored Contributor

I deleted within an hour of downloading it. It's easier just to go to qvc.com on the internet.

Esteemed Contributor

I've had the app for awhile on my android and the only 2 notifications I am getting is "Your item has shipped"...."Yay we got your order" and Back in stock"

Maybe they have updated the app and I have the old version.

That would be really annoying to get that!

Regular Contributor

I get TSV notifications constantly all day and night long, or notifications about other items lol, it's just non-stop.  If they could afford to buy HSN out, surely they can afford to hire people who know what their doing when it comes to website building and app development (so you would think).

Regular Contributor

Android is an operating system by Google.  I'm referring any device that runs the Android OS.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I will not be downloading it.

Regular Contributor

I woke up this morning and had 9 notifications (4 of them about the TSV today) LMAO!!!

Yesterday, I was getting constant notifications about "everything looks better (inlcuding this notification) on an Apple device.  Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

@Drewps5co0tt wrote:

I woke up this morning and had 9 notifications (4 of them about the TSV today) LMAO!!!

Yesterday, I was getting constant notifications about "everything looks better (inlcuding this notification) on an Apple device.  Smiley Tongue

@Drewps5co0tt 

Are you keeping the APP or deleting it?  I'm with fellow posters I dont like it and use.com.